• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Sounds awfully "stickey-outey" for normal carry (unless you have a double-stack gun), and "off-weighty" for practice. Might just want to stick to the standard 7-8 rd mags :).

just my opinion. :)

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    I have a few of the CM 10rd power mags and they work great. I haven't used them for carry only for range but they have worked out great. The extra weight of 2 rds is no big deal and they are down range so quick that you don't even notice. I know there are a few guy's here that use them for steel and do ok as well.

Digital_photog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    Another vote for the CM power mags. I have one of them and it works great. don't use it other than range shooting. Don't plan to get more. Will be staying with 8 round mags. 10 round make the gun too big to fit in the IDPA box.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Sounds awfully "stickey-outey" for normal carry (unless you have a double-stack gun), and "off-weighty" for practice. Might just want to stick to the standard 7-8 rd mags :).

just my opinion. :)

They are fine for an extra mag for carrying.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    My 10 rounders are all CM Power mags but I've never had a bad mag from MecGar on any other gun. Any of the quality name brands are probably good. Wouldn't recommend the cheapie ones like ProMag, Triple K or National Mag.

jmb79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Wyoming
    I have several Tripp 10 roundsers and several CMC Powermag 10 rounders and they have all worked for me without a problem. That said, I do not use them for daily carrying, even as back up mags.

vtxrecruiter

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    West Indy
    +1 on the CM 10 rounders. When I teach secondary transitions in my carbine class, A LOT of students bring their .45 (cool points I guess) and I see more of them than the Wilson. When I ask I am always told price was the deciding factor.

Top Bottom