Please reply by conversation.

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    Sold

Picked this up from Profire mid 2012, it’s been stored in a sealed ammo cans ever since. From my records it’s military brass from a de-miller with a 55gn bullet. Some pieces have some dings/dents, but per Andrew it won’t affect function at all. This is all reloaded ammo if you are not familiar with Profire, and is loose/unboxed. I'll deliver it in ammo can for convenience.

I will put up some pics later tonight. $400 South side of Indy

The ammo is sold pending funds, and I've responded to those that have sent a PM with a commitment to purchase. A couple people on this thread have said they would take the ammo, but I have received no PMs from them. As it stands right now there are two back up individuals in line, I seriously doubt that the deal will fall through or past the 2 in line but send a PM if you would like me to contact you if it does.

I have no PM from FredMcIntire at all, just to be clear.

Last edited:

FredMcIntire

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Dec 24, 2009
    Greencastle, Indiana
    I posted "I'll Take It" AND I sent a PM but I've heard nothing from the seller, and now its sold ?

While i still feel that my public "I'll Take It" should have been sufficient, after an exchange of PMs with the seller, it appears that this is another case of a failure of the PM system. This is why I will advocate that we go to the first public I'll take it rule. PMs leave too much to a system that is apparently flawed.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom