• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Im looking for a 10/22 takedown. Would prefer the model with threaded barrel. Must come with everything from the factory! Please PM me if you have one. Located in grant county. Thanks!!!

ShootinIron

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Martinsville
    TD

Actually I have several….

RUG 10/22-Take Down 22LR SS BLK SYN

RUG 10/22-Take Down 22LR SS BLK SYN with Threaded Barrel

RUG 10/22- “USA Shooting Team” (Blue stock and Red Bag) with Threaded Barrel Take-Down (sixi n stock)

The “Brand New” Mod. # 11125 RUG10/22-Take Down 22LR SS BLK SYN Threaded Barrel with Front Red Fiber Optic - Rear Adjustable Green Fiber Optic, Mini 14 Style Flash Suppressor, 25 round “Ruger” mag. with black bag.

All NIB, All in stock at this time….

You should be able to find one in your local gun shop, we have some in stock most all the time. If you can’t find one, we can ship to your FFL

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Actually I have several….

RUG 10/22-Take Down 22LR SS BLK SYN

RUG 10/22-Take Down 22LR SS BLK SYN with Threaded Barrel

RUG 10/22- “USA Shooting Team” (Blue stock and Red Bag) with Threaded Barrel Take-Down (sixi n stock)

The “Brand New” Mod. # 11125 RUG10/22-Take Down 22LR SS BLK SYN Threaded Barrel with Front Red Fiber Optic - Rear Adjustable Green Fiber Optic, Mini 14 Style Flash Suppressor, 25 round “Ruger” mag. with black bag.

All NIB, All in stock at this time….

You should be able to find one in your local gun shop, we have some in stock most all the time. If you can’t find one, we can ship to your FFL

@shootinIron I will be heading down south this weekend so I might stop in and talk to you about one if I get a chance. I would prefer to save shipping and such.

UP!

Top Bottom