• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I bought a 10/22 for fun and am trying to decide which scope to throw on it...suggestions?

purpose, and pricerange will make it easier.

id recomend a completly diffrent scope for benchrest than i would for hunting, and a diffrent scope for hunting than i would for tactical style competition

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    purpose, and pricerange will make it easier.

id recomend a completly diffrent scope for benchrest than i would for hunting, and a diffrent scope for hunting than i would for tactical style competition

Don't listen to him, his opinion is useless. Just get anything by NCStar and rock out.:rockwoot:

Foodman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    I am thinking the Boyds SS Evolution stock and the tactical solutions 12.5 threaded barrel with the shroud for the suppressor and a bipod. I'm sure all of the shooting will be in the 25-100yrd range.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I bought a 10/22 for fun and am trying to decide which scope to throw on it...suggestions?
    Put in a buffer. Buy a tough scope.

The 10/22 is a scope killer. At least that has been my experience with them but I admit I put a lot of rounds through mine. Turns out it is a well known fact that I learned AFTER I bought one.

nucone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkansas in the Ozarks
    I have two 10/22s. One has a Simmons 3-9 scope on it which I don't really care for and will replace in the near future. The other is the 10/22 target and has a Redhead Ascent 2-7x32 shotgun scope (BassPro) which I really like.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I know that many of you out there are down on Barska scopes. However, one of the custom builders of 10/22s on Gunbroker puts them on his custom builds and swears by them (not at them) to be economic, but decent scopes. I tried one and have not been disappointed after only several hundred rounds.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I know that many of you out there are down on Barska scopes. However, one of the custom builders of 10/22s on Gunbroker puts them on his custom builds and swears by them (not at them) to be economic, but decent scopes. I tried one and have not been disappointed after only several hundred rounds.

what do you compare them to to not be disappointed?

Top Bottom