10/22/09 I'll be shooting at Crosley, anyone want to join?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Late notice, but I figured I would share that I will be at the Crosley shooting range around 10:30ish. I'm pretty new to INGO so I haven't met any other members. If you are near and want to shoot, see ya there.

Hank

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    A day late

How did it go? Is the place still a mudhole?

If this .17 Fireball barrel had arrived yesterday instead of 2 hours ago I'd have been there. Since it came today, I'll probably be there Saturday morning hoping the forecast for rain gives me a break. :)

Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    How did it go? Is the place still a mudhole?

If this .17 Fireball barrel had arrived yesterday instead of 2 hours ago I'd have been there. Since it came today, I'll probably be there Saturday morning hoping the forecast for rain gives me a break. :)

Not a mudhole today. They are trying very hard to clean it up. The new little concrete bridge was a nice addition.

As far as shooting went it was just okay. My AR was being a complete jerk and never has before, diagnosed and will fix when I get home from work. I also found that dropping a couple pounds off of my M44 kicked my shoulders butt. Had fun though. I may try for Saturday also to continue my M44 project.

Hank

Top Bottom