• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Figured I would just throw it all into one post.

I ordered a magazine for my FNP 9 from Midway USA. This was my first time ordering from them. I chose them because they had the product I needed, at the lowest price I could find online. Plus I have heard good things about them. Placed the order on the 31st of July, and it was on my door step on the 4th of August. So I will defiantly look to them, when looking for other products.

Secondly I ordered a holster for my FNP 9 from Blade Tech. One reason being they make a holster specifically for the FN, holsters are not easy to come by for the FN. Also I have heard great things about them. I did not know Blade Tech holsters where hand made. I ordered the holster on the 11th of July. On the 26th I emailed them to see it had shipped. The next day I had a polite email. Sharon explained that the holsters are hand made, and run time was about three weeks. She told me that if I did not hear anything by the 2nd of August. To email her back and she would look into it. I sent her an email earlier today, and she quickly and politely replied back later in the day. She said she would see what she could do about getting the order finished up and shipped out.

Simple things like that, to me go a long way. Companies like that will keep my buisness. So :yesway::yesway: to Midway USA and Blade Tech.

RetDep310

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Columbus
    Midway USA is my on-line source for anything and everything shooting related, except for ammo. Good selection, prices, quality and service. Orders usually shipped the same day.

Top Bottom