• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stanicus

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 13, 2009
    Noblesville
    I was cleaning my Hi-point 9mm carbine 995ts after my most recent range trip. I had noticed during shooting that once the magazine was empty, it wasn't locking back all the way and took some force to reload. Once I got it broken down, I noticed a slight bend in the firing pin. I did some quick research and found this to be a fairly common problem with the carbine. I called Hi-point support on a Thursday. They were extremely friendly and helpful. He didn't even ask for my serial number. He said they'd get the new pin in the mail that day. By Tuesday, I had the new pin in my mailbox. I noticed when I compared it with the old one, they seem to have re-designed it, so hopefully the issue wont re-present itself. Either way, I will continue to buy from Hi-point. Not for my carry weapons, but certainly for cost effective "fun" range guns. :yesway:

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Glad you got fixed up pronto. Pretty typical of how HP does business. I needed an extractor for a well worn , high mileage C9 pistol once. Same story.... 3 minutes on the phone and 3 days later it arrived.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I bought one at the 1500 a few years ago for 130 bucks. They come with an optics mount, but mine being used didn't have one. I called Hi Point to buy one, they sent one for free in a couple of days.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom