• ...and so much more!
  • singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Taking 1/2 day Vac from work and decided to run some errands. Stopped by Grindstone's located in the Speedway Kroger Shopping Center. I was OCing my Taurus Model 85 .38 spl.
    It was 1:30 PM, so pass the lunch rush hour. I saw five other diners; three at the bar and one couple in a booth. I walked to the bar and sat down on one of the bar stools. None of the diners noticed or showed concern about my OCing.
    The bartender/waitress walks over to me and she must have noticed my revolver because she literally shutter steps. "Hi, nice day outside today." I say to her to put her at easy. "Yeah, looks that way." She replies. I order an ice tea and ask for a menu. I saw her look down at my right side several times during our conversation.
    While I am eating, I see her go back to the kitchen several times; I don't know if it is to tell the staff about me or if it is part of her normal routine. By the time I finish my lunch a Gentleman in his late sixties comes towards me. Maybe the owner or General Manager, I noticed him talking to several of the staff when I was eating. "How was the Chowder?" He asks. "Great, wish I could eat more." I reply. From there our conservation went South.
    We got into health problems, Insurance Companies not paying for crap, Doctors, and kids. Never about my gun.

BigGuyinMuncie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Muncie
    I oc alot of the time and I don't really ever have problems. Most people tend to notice, but not care. Every once in awhile you will get the person that just has to comment:biggun::biggun:

Top Bottom