• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Bought a Monadnock baton off an INGO member that was very difficult to extend (which was fully disclosed by the member) because it was super cheap; figured I could repair it, or smooth out the action somewhat - but it's pretty much a sealed unit. So I called Monadnock and they told me to ship it in. $2.95 worth of postage and 10 days later I have a new one, courtesy of Monadnock/Safariland's Lifetime Warantee on batons!

Balinor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    I own 3 different brands of batons but the best imho is the Monadnock by far. The training program they have is also the best (again imho) both for student and as an instructor.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    I've not been so lucky - I have a pair of Hiatt handcuffs (Hiatt was bought out by the company that owns Safariland) that has some trouble with the key lining up properly. They went back and forth over if they'd even look at them, eventually they did, and they replaced parts that had nothing to do with the key setup, making another problem..

I am going to try calling again, but if they don't work with me I'm going to have to scrap these and buy another brand..

Top Bottom