• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    I was in Gander Mountain today and they had a new LCP in their case. It has been back to ruger already and they want $349.99 for it.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I was in Gander Mountain today and they had a new LCP in their case. It has been back to ruger already and they want $349.99 for it.

Are you saying that $349.99 is excessive because it has been back to Ruger already as NIB? The LCP's all had a recall IIRC, if it just went in to have the recall (whatever it is) addressed, is that a bad thing? I'm just struggling to get the jist of your post, that's all. The MSRP on Ruger's site is $330.00 for the .380 ( unsure if other calibers are available), given the usual "gander markup" I don't think that's a bad price, considering some of the markup you'll see on some of Gander Mtn's merchandise.

Here's the Ruger link: Ruger LCP: .380 AutoCenterfire AutoloadingPistols

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Just mentioning that it is there, in case someone wants one. I know some people have given up because they just can't find them. It would be in my pocket right now if I had the money to spare.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I knew Gander prices were high, and that MSRP is recommended price, but most honest places sell below MSRP, not above!

Slim7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Fishers
    Thanks K_Watson I was looking for that very information. That little gun does seem to be hard to find with the recall already done.

Balinor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    midwest gun exchange had (as of today 12/11/08) ruger lcps in the case
    i thought i remember the price as 330.00

wiskerss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    GT Distributors sells them for 289.95 and gander mountain advertises they will match any price if lower then theirs..

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    GT Distributors sells them for 289.95 and gander mountain advertises they will match any price if lower then theirs..

That post was made in December of 2008... I doubt that the information is still relevant. Who knows though, at $339 Gander mountain may still have that gun. :dunno:

Ski

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2010
    Indy
    That post was made in December of 2008... I doubt that the information is still relevant. Who knows though, at $339 Gander mountain may still have that gun. :dunno:
    It probably is the same gun. They've marked it down to $299.99 ($50 off) in this weeks flyer.

braz007

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Fort Wayne

From the Gander Mountain Customer Service Website (so they really *won't* match GT's price, Gander is a rip unless you have to have it now):

Low Price Guarantee
    You won’t pay less anywhere else. We guarantee it!

Catalog or Web purchase only:
    We will match any direct competitor’s printed catalog price within 30 days of your purchase! This offer applies to all in stock, regular priced merchandise. This offer excludes special orders, advertised specials, misprints, and closeouts. We reserve the right to not sell any product below our cost. Just mention where you saw the lower price and your representative will match the price at the time of the order, or credit you for the difference on your previous purchase. For questions or details, call Customer Service at 1-888-5GANDER.

Retail Store purchase only:
    If you should find a lower price on an identical in stock item within 14 days at a local competitor, let us know and we will match that price! The competitor must be within a one-hour drive from your Gander Mountain store. This offer excludes rebates, financing offers, misprints, discontinued, clearance, or closeout prices on used, damaged, returned, open box or display merchandise. Stop by the Customer Service counter for complete details.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Gander's non sale prices are retarted. They want $719 for a FNP .40 USG model. I paid a hair over 6 for mine from Acme. When I saw that price I almost pissed myself.

hoosierfishing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Crack Shot Guns in Anderson has LCPS. I was also told that MC Sports in Muncie has LCPS for $265. Don't know if thats accurate or not.

hogwild

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Kokomo
    If you order it from Gallery of guns it`s $314 dollars . if you get it form Jims guns repair in logansport that`s with transfer fees . Gallery of guns has 99+ GUNS.

Top Bottom