• ...and so much more!
  • OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Did you guys peep his facebook? He actually had a video of himself driving down the road shooting out of his window into buildings... "but he was a good boy, he din have no gun... he was jus scared".

Not sure if the link will work, but here is that-
    https://www.facebook.com/dre.reed.1...261555790/?type=2&video_source=user_video_tab
    84842392_187302742476842_693320357091737600_n.jpg

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Pictures of the gun and more info has been released. There is some real dancing on social media as the haters try to move the goal posts. Several people are saying it actually doesn’t matter that it’s justified, the police shouldn’t be allowed to kill people. So the police should not have the same right to defend themselves as anyone else? They just can’t admit they were wrong.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I haven't been following the drama. Our local congressman making it sound like the police are murdering black people is what I bit on. He needs to go. But his stock went way up. He's pretty much a lifer and knows what buttons to push.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Pictures of the gun and more info has been released. There is some real dancing on social media as the haters try to move the goal posts. Several people are saying it actually doesn’t matter that it’s justified, the police shouldn’t be allowed to kill people. So the police should not have the same right to defend themselves as anyone else? They just can’t admit they were wrong.

In a word, no. Never have, never will. That's why "hands up, dont shoot" still resonates. Its been debunked 5 ways from Sunday but they dont care. They refuse to accept reality.

We could have bodycam footage of him and they still wouldnt admit he did anything wrong.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    [video=youtube;sO77cXQPSbk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO77cXQPSbk&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3M wcWsAHLZXQePAdlNOO1x9E-SRVJOYl9Ol8Bcg0XKzSmKNWZNoTkp7YM[/video]

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    We could have bodycam footage of him and they still wouldnt admit he did anything wrong.

This whole protest thing is a nothing burger. Let them run their mouths. Shoot at police and you're going to get shot. It's not going to change. They won't change it, Carson won't change it.

Maybe Carson should do a ride along. Deputize him and put him out front.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    This whole protest thing is a nothing burger. Let them run their mouths. Shoot at police and you're going to get shot. It's not going to change. They won't change it, Carson won't change it.

Maybe Carson should do a ride along. Deputize him and put him out front.

Carson doesn't need a ride along. He used to be the police, well, sort of....

https://www.in.gov/atc/isep/

From the Congressman's official biography on his web page:

Before taking office, Congressman Carson served on the Indianapolis City-County Council and worked full-time in law enforcement. He also worked in intelligence and counter-terrorism for the Indiana Department of Homeland Security and served at the Indiana Intelligence Fusion Center. There he worked in an anti-terrorism unit to protect Indianapolis and the United States from terrorist threats at home and abroad.

https://carson.house.gov/about/biography

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Quote from Reed’s father: “This just gives me a whole ‘nother disrespect for the police.” It’s a shock how his son ended up behaving that way toward police.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Unfortunately you are probably right. But I just see it as a bit of darker humor which can be argued is one way to deal with seeing such things so often.

When I was a court deputy, we made lots of jokes and off the cuff comments about some of the stuff we saw every day
    When someone tries to kill you and you've been forced to kill them emotions are high. I wouldn't hold anyone accountable for their choice of words right after that.

People are killing our police officers. IMPD just laid to rest another officer not even a month ago.
    The same night this punk, homie, urban yute, thug, was shot another one tried to ambush and murder more police officers.
    Emotions are high. Tension is high. Who can blame these officers?
    My life isn't even in danger but hell I'm on edge everytime I see a police shooting or incident because I'm worried it's one of the officers I know or consider a friend. Not that i wish that for any even the ones i don't know. But its stressful because it seems so bad now. I do not understand the mindset of shooting at the cops.
    They impd and our local cops in central Indiana, still are the best in America imo.

I haven't seen any unjust curb stomping. I haven't seen OUR boys, gals, in blue trampling our rights over Corona like some other places have.
    What I find the most tragic in this and angering is the way the media, the city officials, some federal officials (yeah you turd carson), and faith leaders in the black community, try to push a false narrative of racism and false police violence against blacks. We all know why more blacks are getting shot by the police that other groups. Theres a community education issue there and it lies solely on the backs of them. It's not the governments fault at this point. It's the lack of daddy's and good parenting. It's the fact that shooting guns indiscriminately, and murder, and robbing is looked at as macho and cool. Ripping off others and the government is looked at as just normal and accepted. Disrespecting the law and threatening or shooting cops is just normal to them. There is a cultural problem in that.
    community.
    But whenever the truth is spoken to try and improve the situation by education ... you're a racists!!!! Its bs.

Oh also, homie. I've used that word myself and not to describe a black person. It's just a word. Closed casket, well, play stupid games, win stupid prizes which may include getting shot in the face.

Top Bottom