• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • backfire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    Spent this past weekend (both days) attending Mr. Aldridge's Basic Pistol and Personal Home Protection training courses, where I learned a great deal! I was able to significantly improve my standing single/double hand hold shooting accuracy, the shooting weather was PERFECT both days and Mrs. Aldridge's (The Recoil Queen) baked goods are excellent! They even make good bribary tools for the RSO's at the range! :):

Very personable person that's easy to learn from and I wish I knew half of what he's forgotten about shooting in his life. I was pleasantly surprised about my abilities in some areas, but then really humbled when I found out what I didn't know or thought I knew before that needs much more work to perfect. Excellent instructor. :)

If anyone is on the fence about taking professional firearms training, I'd suggest that you give NIFT a look (if you can wade through his dry jokes that commonly fall flat on their face where are you hear is crickets after the punch-line.....:):) you'll be glad you did!

Very satisfied and pleased client here and I'll be going back!

DeMarco

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I also took Bob's classes this past weekend (with backfire) and found the experience rewarding and very informative. I wholeheartedly recommend Indiana Firearms Training. It is worth every penny. In fact I'm in the process of convincing my wife to take the same classes. +1

warhawk77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    My wife and I also took the class this past weekend, We both had a great time I have recommended the classes to co-workers already.

Great class thanks Bob

Top Bottom