‘This isn’t working’: Head of ISP calls for complete review of Marion County judicial system

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If it was L-G's conscious objective to hit others with his car, then MCPA should file Murder and Attempted Murder, maybe Felony Murder.
    That's not what you were claiming. You were claiming that his driving 140 mph was not intentional.

"L-G driving 140 is reckless, but not intentional"

You said nothing about hitting others with his car.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    The Prosecuting Attorney of each county is the Chief Law Enforcement Officer of each county. For Marion County that is Ryan Mears.

ISP started the pursuit. But for ISP's actions this would not have transpired.

ISP is blaming the judge which had nothing to do with the deaths and is lying about the bond.

Metaphysically, yes, the 3 deaths are Doug Carter's fault as he sets pursuit policy. Criminally, no. Dougie feels guilty that is why he is lashing out at the judge who is not responsible for the deaths, and it was the judge that obeyed the rule of law and due process.
    ISP's pursuit policy is to stop pursuit if the pursuit itself puts the public at higher risk.

THAT is what the trooper did here... the scumbag hit 140 mph blowing through a stoplight and the trooper immedicately stopped the pursuit... the TROOPER TURNED OFF HIS LIGHTS, STOPPED AND WAITED AT THE STOPLIGHT UNTIL THE LIGHT TURNED GREEN.

Scumbag apparently got a GTA thrill out of it and attempted a repeat at the next light, nobody in pursuit, and killed three people.

What is the policy you would see put in place? You know, to relieve the police from the "metaphysical" responsibility of scumbags' actions?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    ISP's pursuit policy is to stop pursuit if the pursuit itself puts the public at higher risk.

THAT is what the trooper did here... the scumbag hit 140 mph blowing through a stoplight and the trooper immedicately stopped the pursuit... the TROOPER TURNED OFF HIS LIGHTS, STOPPED AND WAITED AT THE STOPLIGHT UNTIL THE LIGHT TURNED GREEN.

Scumbag apparently got a GTA thrill out of it and attempted a repeat at the next light, nobody in pursuit, and killed three people.

What is the policy you would see put in place? You know, to relieve the police from the "metaphysical" responsibility of scumbags' actions?
    C'mon man... it's like... metaphysical dude...

1696280125419.png

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Oh, looky here!

MCPA DID FILE a motion to raise the bond on the MC and requested 80,000K surety (so 8K). Standard bond is 30K surety.

Denied and made 1K cash and 50K surety (so 6K).

Dougie is all butt hurt over 2K. BWAHAHAHAHA.
    That was only on the resisting law enforcement charges... where is the, at a minimum, manslaughter and double felony murder charges?

What charges did MCPA file for the three deaths?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    queer-eye-creeping.gif

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    The lawless driving you are witnessing in Indy is a direct result of officers not caring to enforce traffic laws. Too many drivers have NOT stopped for so many officers that they just gave up. ...

Just curious, doesn't this affect revenue to IMPD, them not writing tickets? I'm not familiar with where the ticket money goes.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Many here my friend, are truly unaware of what The Constitution and Bill of Rights actually say.
    Your a Good Man Barrister Freeman, two snaps up.
    No he is not. He’s proven that time and again. Even when shown his arrogance and where he is wrong he will double down and move the goal posts. He may be a good lawyer, but he is not someone I would ever want to share a beer with.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You are correct Kirk. Pursuit policy needs to change.

If they don’t pull over fast enough send a forty Mike Mike round into the license plate. That’ll stop the pursuit pretty damn fast. :rockwoot:

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    No he is not. He’s proven that time and again. Even when shown his arrogance and where he is wrong he will double down and move the goal posts. He may be a hood lawyer, but he is not someone I would ever want to share a beer with.
    When one can't be civil and the personal attacks start, It should tell one, Its time to step away from this thread Bob.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    When one can't be civil and the personal attacks start, It should tell one, Its time to step away from this thread Bob.
    It’s not a personal attack. It’s an observation of repeated behavior. It’s remarking in his actions time and time again. For all I know he’s just trolling the entire board but it’s been going on for years and his antics during Covid put it all out in the open.

But you’re correct. Time to put him back on the ignore list because I am about fed up with his antics yet again.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    No he is not. He’s proven that time and again. Even when shown his arrogance and where he is wrong he will double down and move the goal posts. He may be a hood lawyer, but he is not someone I would ever want to share a beer with.
    It’s not a personal attack. It’s an observation of repeated behavior. It’s remarking in his actions time and time again. For all I know he’s just trolling the entire board but it’s been going on for years and his antics during Covid put it all out in the open.

But you’re correct. Time to put him back on the ignore list because I am about fed up with his antics yet again.
    Calling someone a hood lawyer, is most certainly a personal attack.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    It's what I did with east coasters that relocated to "flyover country" and continue to show disdain for the residents of their new state of residence. :thumbsup:
    What you did there? I see it.

Edit: ok I just googled “hood lawyer”
    To see what the insult is and all I get is a bunch of lawyers named Hood. Is there a hidden meaning I’m not familiar with?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Just curious, doesn't this affect revenue to IMPD, them not writing tickets? I'm not familiar with where the ticket money goes.

A couple of bucks a tickets goes into some training fund...who knows. Not a single IMPD officer gives a care about "revenue" generated by writing tickets.

Top Bottom