• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Velpen, IN (brief summary from local paper)
    A 30 year old Evansville man has been charged with a class D felonyof theft. The case began when a CO received a complaint from a camper at the Pike State Forest stating his deer had been stolen from his campsite. An investigation led to a hunter who later admitted stealing the deer and tagging it in at a check in station and claimed he killed it.
    I will post a link if I find one.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Now there is one that I have never heard before!

You might be a redneck hunter if you wait until night and steal another hunters' harvest! :D

Will he be charged by the DNR for "illegal possession of game that was illegally taken(literally)" !

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    His family had better have been starving to do something like that, otherwise he needs a good ass whipping.

AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    I don't get that at all. I would like a nice set of antlers to gaze at, but I want to get them the old fashioned way, by earning them. I just don't get the attraction of stealing someone else's memories and then calling it their own, nor do I understand buying a rack for anything other than craft projects or cabin decor.
    I guess they had a severe case of antler envy. I knew a lady that shot a buck that scored 168 and the taxidermist didn't want to store the antlers on site because of the fear of theft!
    There are some twisted folks out there. Maybe we can invent some exploding dye packs to clip onto a buck. If it gets more than 50 yards away from your camp, BOOM! purple dye everywhere.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom