• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Practicool

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2016
    Highland
    Greetings to all those in Northwest Indiana! (Just far enough to not see the IL border)

I have been taking classes on and off for several years now, much more consistent over the last year.
    I love actually getting out there and using what I have in a practical manner, but find that too many "gun people" that:
    - Say they "have gun(s)" but really haven't done much actual training other than bench shooting at a local indoor or DNR range.
    - Have a gazillion different firearms but don't seem to own one holster... or a sling... or a chest rig... etc.

Over the last year I've been more active and have enjoyed taking classes in Pistol and Carbine from Infinity Solutions https://www.facebook.com/infinitysolutions2/
    Great guys and gals both attending and running it, no attitudes, solid instruction, shooting both steel and paper, and *really* reasonable rates for full days of training.

Just wondering what opportunities others have found in the NWI area?

I would like to find some Shotgun training if possible to add to my pistol/carbine training at I.S., both for defensive/tactical or sporting clay type.

Also open to finding people who want to get together in between classes for dry-fire drills, timing/video for each other (I use coaches eye, an app that lets you slo-mo yourself), etc.

Take care, and get out there and use 'em!

Practicool

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2016
    Highland
    Still looking for training in NWI

Lots of discussions going on for central/southern Indiana... Anyone training in Northwest Indiana?

Thanks in advance for your help and information!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Blythes (Valpo) usually has some classes listed.

I've been to a Law class in Indy with Mark1911. Class given by Guy Relford with Tactical Firearms Training.
    I'd like to refresh my knowledge and go again.
    There is (or was) a discount for INGOers.

Practicool

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2016
    Highland
    Les in Copper customs runs his own training company.

He has classes next weekend.

I've been taking classes with Les, Byron and Dan (of Infinity Solutions that I met at Copper Custom) since last year, they do a great job. This coming weekend they are running pistol 1 and carbine 1 which I attended a few times already. Well worth the practice, and prepared me for their advanced classes.

I'm just looking for additional opportunities out there, so maybe while they are running the level 1 classes I might improve myself in other platforms (shotgun) elsewhere.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom