• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I saw a special a long time ago about a guy that spent YEARS building a cold war bunker under his house. It was huge! It had several secret access points, when you went in (down) it looked like a well built and equipped bunker but that was the false bunker. There was another secret entrance from that secret room that opened up into a military grade subterranean home. There were entire areas from there that were not shown. I have for the life of me not been able to find anything about this since. I think I remember it being in Washington state. The house was in as typical a suburban neighborhood as you can imagine and his neighbors had no idea he did it even though he spent every weekend and evening for about 20 years working on it. If this rings a bell with anyone I would to be able to find it.

Reps for the person who is able to find this.

HD_darla

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Hey this isnt it exactly but my dad during the cold war "specialized" in building those kind of bunkers for people building new houses, they'd spent an insane amount of money to have them put in before the house was up, just a side note

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I'm totally into that kind of stuff. I'll be watching the thread for any links or pictures. Pretty cool stuff.

gunrunner0320

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    Anderson
    there is a fall out shelther in anderson, at the old building were twin service wreacker was. i been in it one time, there were some old cans of crackers there the dates were from the 50 s i think . would this be the same as a bunker?

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    That house is way cool. I have thought about doing something like that. To many questions left unanswered on how to do stuff though.

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    There was a house in my grandparents neighborhood that had a shelter. There was a big hill in their back yard with trees on it. Its on Fenmore Road on west 56th street in Indianapolis

Top Bottom