• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    +1 I could see one of these in my truck box(lined with cloth filled from a hose).Thanks
    How much are they...do not see a price even if I start to order??

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I bought mine at a surplus store so it was probably a little over MSRP but I only paid $34. still a good price for what you get IMO.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    well I looked on the ordering page and it does have the price. it's only $20 + $5 shipping so $25:xmad: so I overpayed by ten bucks, I'll defer to the helping local business defense.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Looks like it would work but my problem with it is I only need it when my power is off not before and when the power is off, it'd be too late to fill it.

You can buy animal stock tanks to hold the bladder. Rubber-maid and other companies make tanks of all sizes that you could utilize in lieu of the bathtub. It would keep from having a very wet accident

2229927.jpg

Richard

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's a pretty neat idea, but like Sarge mentioned for it to be an effective prep it would have to be filled PRIOR to the water stopping coming out of the tap.

Still with as inexpensive as it is it'd be nice to have just in case there are shortages of water & the local government started rationing the hours in which water was flowing, then something like that would be invaluable.

Top Bottom