• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    I've checked just about every site I can think of and still can't find out jack about my 21. Can anybody help me out? It's a 21, gen 2.5, and the letters on the serial are BGG. No markings I can find, but was told it is a state police gun from Pennsylvania? Normally I wouldn't care, but this is driving me nuts!

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    What Hickman said. :rolleyes: Tons of information on that forum and guys that enjoy looking it up for you.

Also, great choice on the G21. +1

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    Looked on there, and they have every serial but bgg lol yeah I love this thing, just picked up a +5 extension from brownells. 18 rounds of sweet sweet .45acp

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    Okay, did some hunting on glocktalk, and all I found was an unanswered quotation from last march, and it makes my gun a little more mysterious. Here was the post I found:
    Gen 2.5 question

I have recently seen two G21s, one a gen 2.5 prefix BGG and one a gen 2 prefix BNB. How is it possible that the BGG, made several months before BNG is a gen 2.5, and the BNG is a straight gen 2, these were both police trad ins. Both guns have matching numbers, barrel, slide and frame.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    AHA! I found a country council pdf Strom some little county on the border of North Carolina that had a majority of Glock 21's with close serials, but not mine. Called Glock, didn't even finish my question and was transferred to records. Told the guy my work needed born on date, he came back ten seconds later and told me it was born Monday, October 13th, 1997 and went to the Virginia state police. We had a good conversation about the geography of shipping, and he said that without going into details (because they can't) the guns were bought from Virginia, and some stayed. Whoda thunk?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Glock history help

In the beginning there was nothing...... just a great emptiness.

Then God put down his 1911 that he always carries and created a GLOCK out of the nothingness out of morbid curiosity.

He aimed and fired...... in the ensuing explosion the Universe was born. Known today as the Big Bang.

Top Bottom