• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dlbrown75

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    9   1   1
    May 2, 2011
    Newcastle, IN
    Went to the marketplace to buy some ammo, now I remember why I dont visit this site often. In my opinion the rule of 50 posts before you can buy or sell is ridiculous. Maybe in 6 months or so Ill have typed enough to buy something.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Went to the marketplace to buy some ammo, now I remember why I dont visit this site often. In my opinion the rule of 50 posts before you can buy or sell is ridiculous. Maybe in 6 months or so Ill have typed enough to buy something.

Ridiculous?
    The site doen't run for free. Become a site supporter if you want to reap the benefits. :ingo:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Welcome to INGO.

50 posts can be attained in NO TIME as long as you are actually interested in becoming a positive addition to the forum. The rule is there for a reason. As many have said before, this is not a classifieds site with a forum. It is a forum with a classified section for its contributing members. Either get your fifty posts or become a site supporter for $10. Either way, complaining about the rules will get you nowhere with anyone.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    with posts like this you won't last 6 months, but thanks for playing.......:ingo:

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Welcome!

And here ya go!
    tampons.jpg

Hope you feel better when you come back.

dlbrown75

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    9   1   1
    May 2, 2011
    Newcastle, IN
    Do you all only support the 2nd amendment, or is it ok if I use my 1st amendment right to free speech. Am I supposed to keep silent on things I disagree with? If so, your right I wont be here for 50 posts. Why is it that if someone voices, or in this case types, an unpopular opinion they start getting bashed? I often speak out against things I dont agree with, but I didnt type anything derogatory about this site or anyone participating in it. I would expect these comments from some left-wing liberal forum but not here.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    Do you all only support the 2nd amendment, or is it ok if I use my 1st amendment right to free speech. Am I supposed to keep silent on things I disagree with? If so, your right I wont be here for 50 posts. Why is it that if someone voices, or in this case types, an unpopular opinion they start getting bashed? I often speak out against things I dont agree with, but I didnt type anything derogatory about this site or anyone participating in it. I would expect these comments from some left-wing liberal forum but not here.
    guess us "regulars" just get sick of people joining and then instantly they starting to complain about the rules because they want something.....

but then again, it gives us something to do.....

you have a right to complain, and we have the right to disagree with your complaints..............see, we all get to exercise our rights!! :):

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Well, actually, INGO is not politically affiliated in any way to the best of my knowledge.. Furthermore, you're coming into a privately owned entity, with a set of rules. If I showed up at your house ranting about not being able to wipe my buggers on your wall, would you, or your wife, not have something to say about it? This is a community of semi-like minded people, with a set of governing rules. You either understand and respect them or you don't. No one is constricting your voice. We are just telling you that you're not in the right, and that your attitude is going to do nothing to change it. That being said, I'm sure I speak for most of the members when I say, try to be polite and courteous and it will be returned. If you cannot do that, I'm sure you will eventually meet one of our Mods and be introduced to their banhammer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom