• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    i figure if the guy is going to neg me, then he should bear a mark on his record as well.

he's mad because i didnt respond to his questions and sold the gun to a guy who told me he would definitely take it. i needed the cash, so i sold it asap. glocker then neg repped me. i responded in my classified ad (without naming him) as to why i did what i did. he then posted a -1 thread and sent me a PM calling me names and challenging me to fight.

bottom line: glocker is mad because i didn't respond to his email and sold the gun. sorry, but i did what was in my best interest. i did not want to waste time playing email tag and haggling. while i am happy to help out other INGOers, this sale was ultimately about my needs and i'm not going to apologize for it.

if this sullies any of my INGO brethren from dealing with me in the future, so be it. the ignore function works well. but given the amount of positive feedback i've received from other members concerning this situation, i don't think that will be an issue.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom