Please reply by conversation.

AF92venger

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    NE of Indy, but not too far!
    :welcome:

I just want to let everyone know that there are some people on this site that aren't "stand up" people. Meaning, they back out on deals after they say, I'll take it. It "IS" understandable if you back out when an item isn't as described, but when you say, "I'll take it," it's kind of like a man giving his word.

I sold Dbusby2009 my Taurus TCP for $295.00. I told him that I had an extra clip that I had bought at on of the last gunshows for $20.00 and never even used it. I told him I would sell it to him for what I payed for it. He told me that he for sure wanted my extra clip for $20.00, but he couldn't buy it until he got some extra cash. He txted me that following day and said how he liked the gun and that he will have the $20.00 on Wednesday. That Wednesday (last Wednesday) came around and I never heard from him. I decided to txt him yesterday (Sunday) and asked him when would he be able to meet up to buy this extra clip, and he said, "I just bought 3 for $10/ea, so would you take $15 for it?" I said, "No thanks, I could've sold this clip to 3 different people in the last week..." and he replied back, "Alright." A few minutes go by, and I reply again and said, "So, are you still meeting me sometime to buy this clip," and he said, "No, I already have 4 clips now and just bought these extra 3 for $10/ea." So, I said, "Oh okay, well please don't ever reply to anymore of my INGO listings." He said something like, "why are you being such a pansy? I just bought a $300.00 gun off of you and now you're gonna whine over a little $20.00 clip? Oh, and I did have a guy that wanted to buy your 9000S, but not now." I replied back and said, "The 9000S is gone and i'm not, but what I AM is a *stand up person*. When I tell someone that I will for sure buy what they have, then i will buy it no matter what, just as long as the item is as described."

:popcorn:

He never replied back after that...

All I am trying to say is, everyone on here should stand behind their word as long as the item is as described. If I was in his position and bought 3 clips for $10/ea, I would STILL buy his clip for $20.00. ONLY because I told him I would. OR, even if I bought 10 extra clips for $5/ea, I would still buy his, ONLY because I gave him my word and said, "I'll take it for sure."

I'm not "whining," as he would say. I'm just saying how people need to stand behind there word. Im not mad by any means. I already sold clip to my cousin last night for $15.00.

***THIS IS MY :twocents:***​

:rockwoot:Good Luck with ALL your transactions everyone!! :rockwoot:

Dbusby2009

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Madison County
    wow. this is amazing.....

I give a guy money for a gun and tell him I MIGHTT take the extra clip but NOT FOR SURE!! So i find a better deal and dont buy it and now he wants to get all bent out of shape. ...FIND SOME REAL ISSUES TO COMPLAIN ABOUT AVENGER!!!!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom