WTS/WTT: Vltor CASV-M mid-length handgaurd (green)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    Sold

Another price drop

Picked this up preparing for a for a build that never happened. A simple and great-looking way to free float your mid-length AR.

From Bravo Company site:
    CASV-%20M%20%20Green-2.jpg

Description

Color: GREEN

Battle Proven Rail System

The CASV was originally developed for the US Navy E.O.D. Groups (Explosive Ordnance Disposal), the CASV has become a Battle Proven rigid mounting platform, respected by all end users.

This model is designed for barrels with a Mid Length gas system or a Carbine Length gas system with a low profile gas block.

The CASV-M is one of the simplest rail systems to install, requiring no special installations tools. All that is needed is to remove the pinned in sling swivel located on the front sight tower assembly. Each handguard assembly has a rigid continuous rail section along the top, and comes with removable rail sections that allow the user to install rail sections where needed.
    Fits all flat top receivers, Mid length gas systems or Carbine length gas systems with the use of a low profile gas block to fit under the CASV - M.

Price: $165 shipped inside Indiana (FTF in South Bend / Elkhart area only, save $15)

Trades: Cash is king, but I am always willing to entertain FTF offers. Ammo: commercial 30-06, 308, 223 (69gr or heavier), or 45lc. Firearms: I prefer steel-framed 9mm or .40 S&W pistols, .45 acp pistols (steel or polymer frame), & carbines but no muzzleloaders or shotguns at this time, please. I welcome any reasonable offers (+/- cash on my end as appropriate.) The worst I will say is "No thanks."

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom