• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    This is a consolidated list of items I have been attempting to sell in other threads. Those threads are now closed and this is the updated and current list of items/prices.

ALL prices include standard ground shipping. FTF sales are cash only. I am located in Lake County (NW Indiana). Scan over the text of any item to check for links to product information or images.

SOPS - Compact Red Dot Reflex Sight Mount for Tandem mounting on TA31 ACOG or any 30mm Scope Tube
    Like new condition. No packaging or paperwork available. 6061 T6 Aluminum, Anodized Black. From Pride-Fowler Industries, Inc. (MSRP $159.99)
    Asking $115.00 shipped.

Scopeguard w/huntbands (x2)
    New (both are still in original packaging). These are NOT Scopecoat™ covers but they are similar (sort of like this, without any writing). Packaging says they are manufactured by Anderson Mfg. (Bothell, WA). Appear to be neoprene with padding.
    Size: "Regular - will fit most scopes (9.5 to 14.5 inches)
    Asking $15.00 each/$25 for both ... shipped.

Dispatch Case by Triple K Manufacturing (x2)
    New (both are still in original packaging). Style 172. I was only able to find Style 127 listed on the Triple K website. I don't know the difference. They seem identical.
    Measure 10" x 8" x 2". Black leather w/shoulder strap.
    Asking $25.00 each/$40 for both ... shipped.

KZ 6.5 inch Rail Extension (also serves as .5 inch riser)
    Like new, mounted once for fit, in excellent condition (no scratches or dings), black
    Asking $25.00 shipped.

Daniel Defense EZ CAR sling mount for carbines (DD-5002)
    New, never installed. This mount is no longer offered on the the Daniel Defense website. Constructed of 6061 T6 Aluminum with Type 3 Hard coat black anodizing. Ambidextrous functionality and weighs only 1.9 ozs. Made in the USA. DOES NOT include the QD swivel sling mount. DOES NOT have outboard facing connection points.
    Asking $35.00 shipped.

Weaver 1" See-Thru Scope Mounts (49515) *linked image is identical except for the upper bands, the mounts I am selling are single piece on top of each mount
    For .22 rimfire or air rifle pellet guns. For 3/8" grooved receivers
    New in original package
    Asking $10.00 shipped. SOLD

Trijicon Tripower Mount (TX14)
    New in original package
    Asking $15 shipped.

AR magazine coupler *linked image is similar but my coupler is for AR magazines (pic is showing AK mag coupler)
    Will NOT fit PMags ... don't know about the Emags
    Used but in excellent condition
    Asking $8 shipped ($5 if you are buying something else from me). SOLD

Magtech .308 Win 150 gr, 92 rounds (308A)
    Why 92 rounds? I bought this for my bolt gun. I fired eight straight rounds and every single one was almost impossible to open the bolt and extricate the spent casing. I had a problem once as well with getting Magtech .38 special to fit in my speedloaders. I think Magtech is pretty liberal with their tolerances (SAAMI specs). Maybe it will work for you.
    Asking $40.00 for FTF ... don't want to deal with ORMD shipping.

Dillon Precision Calendars, Years 2005, 2009, 2010, 2011
    Dillon Aero Calendars, Years 2005, 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010
    Almost new condition. Never displayed. Stored flat.
    No tears or curled corners.
    All Calendars measure 23" x 13.5" except for the 2011 Calendar. The 2011 Calendar measures 24" x 18"
    12 different images per calendar; no repeated images. Glossy print. No nudity
    Selling as a collection. Not separating at this time.

ALL 9 Calendars
    Asking $55 shipped (will require two shipping tubes)
    Asking $50 FTF cash sale.

Safariland SLS Tactical Holster (HK) 6004-918
    Fits: Heckler & Koch USP 40 W/ BA-5 Laser, USP 9
    Condition: New, packaging and/paperwork NOT available, Actual holster (pic)
    The holster itself has the numbers "2402" molded in the plastic just below the model number (unknown reference).
    Asking $60.00 / OBRO shipped. (Original list was $180 ... online sale price $148)

Insight Technology M6X Tactical Laser Illuminator, Model M6X-000-A13 (Rail Grabber) Long Gun
    125 Lumen, Xenon Lamp, Red Laser, 4 Position Backplate (Lock-Out, Laser Only, White Light Only, White Light and Laser) with activation pad connection (no rocker switch, activation pad included), new with all original packaging, spare bulb and batteries included (CR123), unit is new (mounted once for fit ... never saw the outdoors).
    Asking $220.00 shipped. Will consider trade towards Trijicon Tripower, Aimpoint Patrol Optic or Aimpoint M4s.

DPMS A-15 Scope Mount (Qty 2)
    Intended to provide a mounting point on a standard A2 handle. This is a see-thru mount. Please READ THIS before buying.
    One is still in the sealed package and the other has the seal broken but is unused.
    If you buy something else on this list that totals $30.00 or more and want one of these, it's yours for free.
    If you want both and nothing else, it's $10.00 / OBRO shipped. SOLD

Questions? Contact me via PM or email. I will only accept Postal Money Order or Cash (for FTF) and will only ship upon payment.

If you intend to purchase, you must post on this thread and say, "I want to buy [item]." PM's or emails will not count towards your place in line. I will answer all inquiries but only posting on this thread will count. First come first served. Also, once shipped ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

Check back for more items and "sold" updates.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Bump .... featured item for the bump:

Insight Technology M6X Tactical Laser Illuminator, Model M6X-000-A13 (Rail Grabber) Long Gun
    125 Lumen, Xenon Lamp, Red Laser, 4 Position Backplate (Lock-Out, Laser Only, White Light Only, White Light and Laser) with activation pad connection (no rocker switch, activation pad included), new with all original packaging, spare bulb and batteries included (CR123), unit is new (mounted once for fit ... never saw the outdoors).
    Asking $220.00 shipped. Will consider trade towards Trijicon Tripower, Aimpoint Patrol Optic or Aimpoint M4s.

Item for sale is identical to this one:

20080906WCPWS21b.jpg

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Bump ... featured items for this bump will be an added item and an oldie:

Dispatch Case by Triple K Manufacturing (x2)
    New (both are still in original packaging). Style 172. I was only able to find Style 127 listed on the Triple K website. I don't know the difference. They seem identical.
    Measure 10" x 8" x 2". Black leather w/shoulder strap.
    Asking $25.00 each/$40 for both ... shipped.

20110218Classifieds14.jpg

20110218Classifieds16.jpg

Safariland SLS Tactical Holster (HK) 6004-918
    Fits: Heckler & Koch USP 40 W/ BA-5 Laser, USP 9
    Condition: New, packaging and/paperwork NOT available, Actual holster (pic)
    The holster itself has the numbers "2402" molded in the plastic just below the model number (unknown reference).
    Asking $60.00 / OBRO shipped. (Original list was $180 ... online sale price $148)

20110218Classifieds12.jpg

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I want to buy the Weaver 1" See-Thru Scope Mounts (49515). PM sent.

FYI Wild Duece called me to tell you he is working a double-double shift and will not be back online until tomorrow mid-afternoon. He knows you want this item and will contact you tomorrow about it. He was no access to post while at work but can read.

All other buyers same info goes to you.

-Jedi

DoctorJ32174

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    The link "PLEASE READ THIS" for the DPMS mounts doesn't seem to work.
    Are the mounts 4" or 6"? Black, or gray?
    Interested in the pair. Thanks for a reply.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    BTT ... Featured item for this bump:

Daniel Defense EZ CAR sling mount for carbines (DD-5002)
    New, never installed. This mount is no longer offered on the the Daniel Defense website.
    • 6061 T6 Aluminum
    • Type 3 Hard coat black anodizing
    • Ambidextrous functionality
    • Weighs only 1.9 ozs!
    • Made in the USA!
    DOES NOT include the QD swivel sling mount. DOES NOT have outboard facing connection points.
    Asking $35.00 shipped.

Identical to this mount (QD attachment point at the rear facing, 6 O'clock position):

opplanet-daniel-defense-ez-carbine-qd-swivel-attachment-point-one-position-dd-5001.jpg

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    BTT ... Feature item for this bump:

Magtech .308 Win 150 gr, 92 rounds (308A)
    Why 92 rounds? I bought this for my bolt gun. I fired eight straight rounds and every single one was almost impossible to open the bolt and extricate the spent casing. I had a problem once as well with getting Magtech .38 special to fit in my speedloaders. I think Magtech is pretty liberal with their tolerances (SAAMI specs). Maybe it will work for you. I'm including the eight spent casings.
    Asking $40.00 for FTF in NWI ... don't want to deal with ORMD shipping (I might be willing to do it if you pay shipping).

124104_ts.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom