teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    ALL SOLD

WHAT:
    1.) Primary Arms 4-14X44mm FFP Rifle Scope - Illuminated ACSS HUD DMR .308 / .223 Reticle $200

I bought this scope new and want to play around with both the reticle and using a FFP mil scope. I'm an MOA guy and my brain doesn't switch gears. It's a good clear scope and it'll make someone a fine scope, just isn't doing anything for me and I'd like to see it gone. I have it in rings with a level on it, but those do not go with the sale. It's lived an easy life with me, and hoping to find it a good new home.

2.) Primary Arms 5x Compact Prism Hunting Scope with ACSS $200
    I bought this new earlier this year. I was hoping to like it, but I just never really fell in love with it. I immediately swapped out the mount that came with it for the American Defense AD-B3 STD mount because that's what I was reading was a good immediate upgrade. If I can find the original fixed mount I will include it, but for now just plan on getting it as seen in the pictures.

Where: Fort Wayne, or within a reasonable drive, or ship on your dime.

I'm trying to price these so they sell quickly and I'd prefer cash rather than more gear. However, if you have a trade idea I'll consider it.

TcWCanG.jpg

uIEeQQW.jpg

5Z5NeQK.jpg

nc2vMdj.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom