• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I've had my IWB SuperTuck Crossbreed Holster for my 1911 for about 3+ years now. It's been my horsework for carrying. About a month ago the kydex (the black "plastic" on the holster that holds the gun) got a crack on it. No biggie as I continued to use the holster with no issues (ie. the gun stayed put). 2 weeks ago in upholstering my gun as I pulled up the gun caught on the crack and took a small chuck out of it. :faint:

So I figured OK time to send the unit back for repairs. Per Crossbreed Holsters > Home so long as you have your receipt and pay for the shipping to them they can do the repairs for you free of charge. So I put the holster and a small note with my info in a USPS flat rate letter container and off it went last Monday. Shot them an email on WED to let them know that the holster was for a 1911 as I could not recall if I put that in the note. Got a reply back saying thanks for the info and they got the holster.

Well today in the mail guess what I find? A package from crossbreed holster with a BRAND NEW IWB SUPERTUCK! :rockwoot:

I was blown away! I figured they would just repair my old one (the leather was real ragging looking [I went the horsehide route] and had developed black stains over time) with a new kydex part. Talk about customer service and speedy delivery!

Now that is how you make life long customers! For my next holster I'm not bothering to look anywhere else.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    You shoulda mentioned that your 1911 was damaged by the holster. lol Especially if it was otherwise in great condition.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You shoulda mentioned that your 1911 was damaged by the holster. lol Especially if it was otherwise in great condition.

Betty (my 1911) has taken a royal beating over the years in terms of the slide and finish but she still works fine. It's now going to look odd that I will have this beat up gun in a brand new holster. :D Good thing I only CC.

Top Bottom