• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Ok, cleaning out my garage and have some stuff that I haven't used in 2 years:
    First up is a craftsman roofing nailer. This was a warranty replacement for an older one and was used for one smallish roof. There is some scuffing on the housing, but it is in good condition. Contains everything that came with it new. $75
    Roofingnailer1.jpg

roofingnailer2.jpg

Next is a pair of Wolverine steel toe boots. These are size 9xw. I wore them for about a week at work, but the toe caps are too narrow for my fat feet. There is some light scuffing on them, but no cuts or abrasions. The soles are like new. $50
    boots1.jpg

boots2.jpg

Next are two sanders, one is a Black and Decker belt sander, it works but the trigger lock is broken so you cannot lock it to the on position, and a craftsman 1/3 sheet sander, works fine. $10 each
    BeltSander.jpg

craftsmansander.jpg

Next is a music stand for sheet music. folds up and fits into a bag. $5
    musicstand.jpg

And lastly I have a partial box of collated, 3" 10p framing nails. There are roughly 3-400 nails in the box; and a set of washing machine hoses, about 3' long, no gaskets. No pics, but free to whoever wants them.
    Cash as listed or trade interest: .223/5.56 ammo, .40 cal ammo, AR mags.
    Like the title says FTF in NWI. I am willing to drive a little, but not too far.
    Oops, forgot: PM, unless you know my cell phone number
    Make me an offer!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom