• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    If your here to spew a stereotype oh well I guess you will get banned for rules violations and don't worry I will report you. Asking 100 obo and offer up any trades you may have. Location is Converse or marion however if you come to my location I have mother and pup from previous litter on site.

OFFER ME ANYTHING AT ALL

Picture Gallery of Pups from 4/10/11

Last edited:

INMIline

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Indiana/Michigan line
    Do they have a bloodline pedigree? If so how far back does it go? Are they gameline dogs? Do you have pics of the parents? How heavy are the dam and sire.

Edit:
    I had two PM's asking what I meant by gameline dogs. By gameline I mean closer to the true Pit Bull Terrier. Bred to be the true athlete the breed is. 100% NON people aggressive. And not the beastly 24" headed bully that seems to be flooded in this country as of now.
    We all know what they were orginally bred for, but if they are not taught then the will not fight. Leaving you a great addition to your family that is perfect around children due to their high pain tolerance. Not to mention an eagerness to please that is stunning.

Last edited:

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    I was only meant as a temporary owner of the mother so although she is papered I don't have them I will try and track down the registration number if possible that is why I have them listed so cheaply. The father is right around 60 lbs and will be 3 in November, to give you an idea of how good the offspring is my pup who will be 1 August 16th is already at the 55-60 lbs weight range. Also just got an answer from the original owner: Moxy is american game so yes on pedigree with her, she had pure bloodline for several generations back.
    Cash on the left and Moxy on the right
    Cash%20&%20Mox.jpg

Best I can do for being able to see Cash as he is in Ohio at his new home
    Cash.jpg

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    5 weeks, they are are eating the dry food before I can even get it watered down for them. They still nurse if momma will let them but usually they just eat dry food

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    TO THE TOP

If you are serious about these please contact me soon as I have to leave town at the beginning of may and boarding these will be expensive.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Picture bump
    5709524317_41e771f291_b.jpg

They don't much like the feeder as you can tell and they are not extremely happy with the waterer but they put up with it. They also hate mommas collar it was a royal purple like 3 or 4 days ago and around her neck.. You can see what happened.

Last edited:

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    ttt still got 6 that need good homes make me an offer at the amount of money i am spending on food now that they are putting on size I cant really turn down a good offer.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom