• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Hiram2005

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Plains of Hamilton County
    I have an 89 Ramcharger for sale. This is one of the old DNR Conservation Officer Rams from a few years ago. It is a sort of a tan color with a spotlight! Has a 318 and automatic tranny, which has been rebuilt last year. The tranny that is. Has Goodyear Wranglers which are in good shape. Also has limited slip in the rear end. Had the tie rods replaced and a rebuilt steering box put on. It has some rust on the rear quarters and a couple other places. Runs great and goes thru snow like you wouldn't believe! No back seat but two front buckets. Floorboards are good. New battery. AM-FM CD. Has air but it does not work. Tinted rear windows, I guess so if they arrested you, your buddies couldn't see ya on your way to the pokey. Has spare tire and the jack and all is still under the hood. Has a heavy duty hitch. This thing will make someone a good SHTF bugout truck for the boonies. :ar15:It's sitting out in my front yard right now with a for sale sign in the window, just waiting for a new owner!

I'm north of Sheridan, my cell # is 317-627-9274 and you can call me anytime and I can show it to you anytime. Ask for Jim.

Also I have no pictures. Thank You.:D:D:D
    OMG!!! I forgot the price! $950.00

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom