• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vesan87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 14, 2010
    A little south of Indy
    Up for trade is an Urban Tactical Ant-mind control/Reading brain protection unit. Iv'e custom made this unit for use with a standard lung protection unit(gas mask). As you can see in the pictures It has a negative Beta/Alpha Brain wave horn with a positive reduction set of Rare earth magnets. It fits an average sized head but can be custom tailored. And for you Prius drivers out there it's double recycled! Made with 100% recycled Reynolds wrap that I used for last night rations.

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

Also up for trade is an Infinite ammo attachment for an AK47. AK47 not included. Supposedly it makes ammo so when you attach it to a firearms you never run out? It's a little heavy so I wouldn't call it tactical. It's Ideal for hordes of zombies or a sunny say at the range.

IMG_0365.jpg

Trade interest include houses, vaccines to future diseases, and ownership of the whole INGO website. If interested let me know!

(If this is deemed inappropriate feel free to delete.)

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    Is that radio wave blocking helmet modular? I do enjoy having a chin strap on mine....that way I don't misplace it. I have been working an anti-zombie bite/scracth cream. It's mostly Keystone Light and chapstick, but I'd be willing to trade you some???????

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'll trade 2 doses of herpes simplex 47.021b vaccine. The government has it scheduled for release in 2012. I know its authentic because a Nigerian prince is paying me a million dollars to accept the shipment into the country. I should have it any day because a gave him my account information for the transfer.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    I make custom made fur coats out of my own body hair. I'd trade you a custom made coat for not only you, but your significant other as well, in exchange for your items. Take a look at the quality of the body hair I'm offering and get back to me right away...this **** is starting to itch!

HairyGuy.jpg

vesan87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 14, 2010
    A little south of Indy
    Would you consider trading for a house on the moon?

Nice neighborhood

Light or dark side? That's important!

I'll give you 1 jillion pre-2009 Zimbabwean dollars for it.

Only if the're post 1492... which I doubt

Can you get them in a size that will fit my Dog??? I think the Goberment is bombarding her with orders to bite me!!!

Yes although I can't include the rare earth magnets due to a dog swallowing lawsuit i'm currently involved in.

Is that radio wave blocking helmet modular? I do enjoy having a chin strap on mine....that way I don't misplace it. I have been working an anti-zombie bite/scracth cream. It's mostly Keystone Light and chapstick, but I'd be willing to trade you some???????

About as modular as a stapler will allow it to be. And yes I'm very interested in anti zombie bite cream. I can't get mine to work. It's made of E85 and duck beak shavings.

I'll trade 2 doses of herpes simplex 47.021b vaccine. The government has it scheduled for release in 2012. I know its authentic because a Nigerian prince is paying me a million dollars to accept the shipment into the country. I should have it any day because a gave him my account information for the transfer.

WTF hahaha

Top Bottom