Please reply by conversation.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Gone.

WTS/WTT: Indianapolis, given how it's a pain to do so: Not interested in shipping.

Delton "blemished" AR15 stripped lower, NIB, not fitted with any components. The "blemishes" are small divots in the metal from maybe an over shot peening situation? Outside of that, it has a paper inside saying it's within spec and nothing wrong with it from Delton. No pics, sorry.

Bought on a whim, tied up money into it, looking to put money into other AR project.

$80 FIRM (Lowball offers will be distinctly ignored) or trade for (+/- cash depending or combinations of the below): not in any particular order
    AR 5.56 mags
    Primary Arms red dot sight
    Midlength rail system/forearm
    Magpul midlength/M4 stock furniture (preferably flat earth, black fine too)
    1911 .45 Government length magazines (no chinese knock offs, I know the difference)
    A date with Lady Gaga, Rose Byrne or Tilda Swinton (I'm going somewhere with that... Even if just coffee)
    5.56, .40, .22 LR or .45 ammo
    Part way on a GOOD BORE Mosin Nagant rifle
    Inexpensive telescopic sight 3-9x type situation (no garbage)
    .30 or .50 ammo can (NOT interested in 80 bucks worth, mix it with something else!! lol)
    Small rifle primers (no magnums)
    Ramshot Tac, Hodgdon HP-38, Hodgdon Titegroup or Hodgdon Varget powder (unopened please)
    Ruger 22/45 Mk 2 or 3 magazines
    SW99 .40 magazines
    .45, .40 or 5.56 loading components (bullets, no brass or dies please!!)
    Lee 4 die carbide .45 ACP loading dies (and only these)

Thanks for looking, let me know what you have!!

Last edited:

bigdaddy1427

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Shipping would really not be a pain for that. It is considered a long gun And you can ship long guns to other persons in the same state without going through an FFL just throw it in a flat rate box and ship it. If you would want to do that I would pay the shipping and take it

Last edited:

Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    390   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Shipping would really not be a pain for that. It is considered a long gun And you can ship long guns to other persons in the same state without going through an FFL just throw it in a flat rate box and ship it. If you would want to do that I would pay the shipping and take it

PM Sent to Big Daddy

Bruizer13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012

Is this true? If so, count me in line if Big Daddy doent take it.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom