• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I've been looking at one of these for about 2 months now and really thinking about buying one. I was just wondering if anyone on here owns one and has had and good or bad experiences with them.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    seem them at the gs, Mossy has great rep as for their shotguns. they are basically the same with some extra features (if i had the money I woukd get one) ported barrel, FO front sight, ghost ring rear sight. the one thing I did not like was the price (just as much as the 930SPX).

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Well the one I'm looking at is listed at $545. The shop owner said he'd cut me a deal because of the business I've been bringing his way.

motoman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 19, 2008
    Idaho
    you can get the autoloader spx for that price. if he will go down under $450 would be a more fair price.​

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    The cheapest 930 autoloader spx with pistol grip, adjustable tactical stock, Ghost ring rear sight, fiber optic front sight, vented/ported barrel, heat guard, Picatinny rail and BlackHawk sling is around $725.

From what I was told at the shop, a guy custom ordered the the 500 SPX but failed NCIC background check when it came time to take the gun home. I'm guessing the only custom items on the 500 SPX is the BlackHawk sling and heat shield. Those were the only two things Mossburg didn't list on their website on the features list.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    OK well I finialy went out and bought the one I was looking at. I ended up paying $550 for it but this is what I walked out with.

Moss500SPX.jpg

I haven't had a chance to shoot yet but trust me, first chance I get, I'm heading out.

Top Bottom