WTS Squires Bingham M1600 .22 "Plastic Armyman Rifle." It's COOL!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBLee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Northside Indy Suburbs
    THE PLASTIC ARMY RIFLE (It's not really plastic)

Squires Bingham (Armscor) M1600 .22 Rifle for sale. It's a cool little devil that's surprisingly accurate too. No it's not a target rifle but you would be hard pressed to find a better, or more fun, plinking rifle. It's Duracoated in WWII OD Green and fires and cycles with aplomb (that means it loves to shoot). Comes with two FACTORY magazines of 10 rounds each, one OD Green and one Black. This rifle was made to look like the plastic army rifles of days gone by and if the barrel was sagging at a 40 degree angle it would be right on! Great trigger too, I was very surprised at how nice this rifle is. I bought it for the "Plastic Army" project and didn't really know how much fun it would be. It also has a genuine Ar-15 grip rather than the Squires Bingham grip...the Squires grip is lighter Gage than the AR Grip it currently has.

Selling a few of my rifles to re-invest the cash in my Motorcycle.

Face to face Indy Northside. Bi-pod not included.

$245.00 and I'll throw in a bulk pack (550 rnds) of Fedral ammo. No trades. Questions, lee.jamesb@comcast.net

gar5.jpg

gar6.jpg

gar7.jpg

gar8.jpg

Last edited:

JBLee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Northside Indy Suburbs
    The rifle comes with 2 mags, 10 rounds each. Additional magazines are available from NUMRICH. The barrel is not threaded. The flash Suppressor is attached with a set screw and is shipped from Squires Bingham that way. Recent production M1600's do not have the Flash Suppressor, that is why I used this one for my project rifle. It's really just a fun .22 rifle that happens to be pretty accurate and handles well. Regards, Jim

JBLee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Northside Indy Suburbs
    WARNING! This is not a toy, it is a very manly replica of an evil assault rifle. At a distance it could even be mistaken for an assault rifle. It shoots the undocumented tactical paper piercing .22 LONG rifle round capable of going right through over 1/4 inch of corrugated cardboard with out significant deformation. Hold this rifle in your hands and feel the Adrenalin coursing through your veins. It will make you want to quit your job and become a Mall Cop! Oh and did I mention Pamela Anderson would probably like it if she saw it? I understand that some of you may be intimidated by the recoil of this bad Jose' but after you get used to it it really isn't all that bad, and besides the bruising should go away after a few weeks. So here is another bump for the rifle that could save an entire world if Godzilla should reappear on the North Side of Indy, don't miss out!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom