churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    WTS.....

To those of you with big hearts I thank you.

The Rifle has been spoken for in excess of the asking price.
    Ingo people are the best. I am leaving this up in case anyone finds it in their heart to donate to this cause.

​Thanks for looking.

This rifle was purchased new by Ingo member SEIndSam.
    He suffered a stroke while driving home from Vacation on or around May 18th.
    He has been on the mend but about a week ago he suffered another stroke. This one was worse.

Refer to these threads...
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/437263-sam.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/438484-update-sam-prayers-needed.html

A small group of us (:shady:) pooled our resources and bought this rifle from his spouse to give them some financial relief.
    I am posting it up here for sale and the funds from this will be given to them as well.
    If anyone finds it in their heart to help please contact me by PM. Any and all donations will be accepted.

The Rifle,

Weatherby Vanguard in 30-06.
    Round count is under 20 if memory serves. He shot in the scope it came with and then upgraded the optic.
    Rifle has a very nice leather sling.
    Optic is a Vortex Viper 2.5-10X44 with the lens caps. It is on Vortex rings. I believe he got this from Alan at AA Optics.
    There are some assorted rounds that I believe are Factory. Soft nose and hollow point.
    Hard case included.

As he is not available I do not have the book that came with the rifle or the optic. His wife was struggling to get this package to me. I might be able to get them when he is better.

I do not think the optic is zeroed in as yet.
    As stated above all the proceeds from the sale of this rifle will go back to Sam. For those of you that know him you will understand our efforts to help. Sam would do the same.

We need to see $750 from this. It is a deal.
    Please do not low ball me because the money is needed elsewhere.

I am willing to roll out 1 hour in any direction from my front door. I am in the Speedway area.

All comments/questions by PM please.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom