• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

PaulKersey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 16, 2012
    Evansville
    WITHDRAWN. KEEPING IT. This is a Remington 870 Magnum Special Purpose 12 gauge pump shotgun. Has 18.5 inch barrel, cylinder bore, and 4+1 capacity. All black synthetic furniture. Appears to have a parkerized-style finish.

Excellent used condition. I traded for this from another INGO member. I simply don't have a place to shoot shotguns at the moment, and I am more of a Mossberg fan. I have not shot this gun.

I will take $325 OBO for it or will trade. I am open on trades, with a preference for handguns 38/9mm or larger. J-frames/SP-101/Shield would be top priorities. No 22's, Taurus models, blackpowder, etc. The only long gun I am interested in is an AR-15 or Mossberg defense style shotgun. I can add a large amount of shotgun ammo or possibly cash for the right item. I would also be open to trading this 870 for large quantities of 7.62x39 or 40 S&W/45 ACP ammo.

I am located in Evansville and might be able to travel some, depending on the item involved. I will show my Indiana DL and LTCH and expect the same from you. Thanks.
    33urh1h.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom