Please reply by conversation.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    SPF

In my never-ending quest for something new, I'm looking for something new. Previous owner said he put 500 through it. I put another 150 through it to test out all of the magazines and had zero malfunctions using Perfecta ammo from Walmart. It is made of machined billet T6 aluminum and is VERY easy to take down for cleaning, much like an AR-15. It also takes Glock magazines, which is pretty handy if you already have a 9mm Glock, or just want easy-to-find magazines. This gun is a lot of fun at the range so I'm in NO hurry to get rid of it, just hoping I can finally find that 1911 I've been dreaming about for so long.

Mag Tactical Nano 9mm rifle with:
    (1) 15 round KCI magazine (loaded with FMJ)
    (4) 31 round KCI magazines (loaded with FMJ)
    (1) 50 round KCI drum magazine (loaded with FMJ)
    (1) box of Federal 115gr FMJ (~300 total rounds including what's in the mags already)
    Vortex StrikeFire red/green dot with 2x magnifier (and box)
    Reign Supreme 3 prong muzzlebreak (have original protector as well)
    Magpul MOE stock and grip (have original furniture as well)
    ETG XP-6E laser/light combo

I picked this up off an INGO member, here, if you're interested:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...actical-nano-package-9mm-uses-glock-mags.html

TERMS: I am looking for a 1911. I'd like something in the neighborhood of Springfield, Ruger, Kimber, etc. If you have something like that at a little less than my trade value I would be interested in holsters, ammo, cash, etc. to even it up, or I could add a little cash if you have something nicer. I am located near the west-side of Indianapolis. I check INGO fairly often so PM is best. Cash price of $700 firm just added.

Photo:

attachment.php

Last edited:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Last bump!

Trade for .45ACP ammo, cash, a 2nd 1911, lever rifle in .357/.44 mag/45LC, Glock 19/23, etc. The StrikeFire sight is dead on, the mags are loaded, and it's ready to go to the range!

The Indy 1500 is in 2 weeks. I plan on being there Sunday if you want to wait to meet then.

Last edited:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Ok, so I lied about it being the last bump. ;)

My nephew has shot up all the ammo, but I still have the rifle and accessories. For the few negative reviews on the interwebz, this has yet to have a single hiccup in the hundreds of rounds I've put through it now. Lots of fun at the range, I just don't get there enough to enjoy it. I'd trade this for an AK-47, Glock 26/27/19/23, or a revolver in .357/44/45LC (no snubs). Forget the previous asking prices, just looking to trade and can wiggle for something interesting.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom