• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Prices include shipping and pp fees. If doing a cash FTF take $30 off price listed.

Located in Brown County, but I'm in Johnson County (Greenwood) at least 5 times a week.

No trades at this time, sorry guys.

These are listed on another forum so if by some reason 2 parties say "I'll take it", the earliest time stamp gets it.

Okay, part of these are Blade scores and part are relistings.

1) Basic 4 DOUBLE CUT. Only about 7 of these at the show if I remember right. This is the magnum version. . 218" thick.
    Price- $270 SOLD

2) Custom Shop NMSFNO fighter. Urban Camo, recurve blade, swedged spine, and chopped skull crusher, I have 2 of these beauties. With the thick coatin, thickness is .262" thick. These are awesome feeling, and very tempting to send in my user NMSFNO for the same tratment. Scales are THIN black paper micarta.
    Price- $550 Each

3) Pork Shank. Awesome knife, great feel, very versatile. .158" thick, blade length is a touch under 5" and the handle is a touch under 5". I have 2 Black and Yellow G-10s and 2 black and reds.

Price $380 All Shanks are SOLD
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/171/img1089ss.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/135/img1090qx.jpg/

4) Light Brigade Argonne Assault
    I love knuckle knives, and this knife is awesome, unfortunately I picked up another unexpected safe queen and I did a trade that left me financially hurting (but morality at an all time high :D ). So, I have to let this go :( Knife has never been used, but has been fondled (sorry :o ) and transported to a couple shows.
    Like Busse, I will not ship this knife to MA, NY, CA, or DE
    Has a desert sage finish and black paper scales. Direct price right now is $597 plus let’s say $15 shipping so $612 direct? Let’s go $575 paypaled or $560 MO/CC. Sorry to do that but…..

5) Swamp Rat Ratmandu Custom Shop, satin blade, orange and black G-10 scales. When I picked this one up, there were only 3 in existence, but there are probably a few more around now, but I’m not sure. Unused, unsharpened, just fondled. Has a factory grinding irregularity, kind of dark lines, but it’s hard to notice in regular light, you really have to look for it.

Price- $240 Trading pending negotiations

Thanks for looking folks.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom