Not open for further replies.

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    WOO HOO! First in:D
    A great time. Great guns. Great food. Great conversation.
    A big THANK YOU to all who put this on. It was great to meet everybody that was there. I won't attempt to personally thank every involved because I don't want to miss anybody. I highly reccommend everybody to try and get to this event next year.

The guns were awsome. The attitude of everybody was great. Even saw some assistance in the form of training tips to others.

I hope to be lucky enough to make it back next year... with a suppressor!

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    WOO HOO! First in:D
    A great time. Great guns. Great food. Great conversation.
    A big THANK YOU to all who put this on. It was great to meet everybody that was there. I won't attempt to personally thank every involved because I don't want to miss anybody. I highly reccommend everybody to try and get to this event next year.

The guns were awsome. The attitude of everybody was great. Even saw some assistance in the form of training tips to others.

I hope to be lucky enough to make it back next year... with a suppressor!

Indeed...Thanks everyone!!! Wow Great Time...Great People...Great information...

I still have a grin :D even though my I phone just literally died as I was transferring video...I'm hoping I can save it...otherwise no proof of the 200 rounds through the Browning...:(

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I thought it kinda sucked... brought all my trauma toys and not only did I not assist Big Craig in trach'n someone ... everyone was so safe all I gave out was a make-shift band-aid.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I thought it kinda sucked... brought all my trauma toys and not only did I not assist Big Craig in trach'n someone ... everyone was so safe all I gave out was a make-shift band-aid.

Glad to hear everything was safe. A couple of us were praying for ya, we'd appreciate the same tomorrow. ;)

BBQ GURU

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    North Side of Indy
    I knew I was lucky when I got the nod to attend today, but I thought I was just gonna be lucky in the way of shooting a lot of cool guns. Met a lot of great people, and put faces with names.

I can't thank Lovemywoods and family enough. Your generous hospitality to such a big crown of new faces was amazing...and so was the pulled pork! We have GOT to do an INGO Barbecue sometime. Turns out, there's a lot of folks with some serious cooking skills in our community.

PS - I think next time I shoot a 12 gauge AOW I better bring a pocket watch.

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    I can't say anything that hasn't been said already. This was a great day! Putting into words the gratitude for Lovemywoods and his family opening up their home and property to all of us is impossible. Also the thanks that all the vendors should get for sharing their toys with everyone today is far below what they deserve. All I can do is when I can finally afford to join the NFA owners club, I will be looking to do business with them. All are class acts.

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    I have to start out with a big thank you to lovemywoods (Just have to add that I loveHISwoods too. :D), Evan, and Mrs.lovemywoods for opening up the home/range for every one. Next have to say thank you to all the vendors for sharing all your guns with us. Last but not least a thank you to Shooter541, Cwood, BigCraig and Vupdblue for taking the time to come out to this and helping run the line and show us each gun when the vendors were busy with others and showing off some of their own as well.

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

Starting the day off we got to shoot all sorts of suppressed weapons. (here are a few)

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

Next we moved on to Short Barrel Rifle(SBR)/All Other Weapons(AOW)

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

We ended the day with Machine guns with a little of everything else mixed in.

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

And also a special thanks to Curraheeguns for giving out some free "Tax Stamps".

My handgun safe now has swag!

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

Last edited:

ftbstrd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yorktown/Muncie
    NFA DAY

WOW! It was Awesome to meet so many members of INGO! Thank you to lovemywoods and family to open their beautiful home to us as family! Thanks also to all the vendors and all that made this all possible! I am ready for next year! There was so much to learn and thanks to the RO's for your patience with all of us newbies!
    This INGO family ROCKS!!!! :rockwoot:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I hope someone with a better camera got pics and/or video of this; it was pretty awesome to see firsthand!

NFA Day-- We will melt your machineguns! :D

Mom's pic was pretty good!

29x7jpx.jpg

I'm about to hit the sack, but I wanted to thank all of this year's participants for making NFA Day 2011 a success! Everyone was very safe and we had no major safety issues. It was great to meet this new crop of INGOers, and I look forward to seeing everyone again at events down the road.

There is so much that needs to be added to this AAR, but it will have to wait until Monday. Gotta get up early to reset the range, then its go time! :ar15:

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    IMAG0614.jpg

I think at some point in time....these may have been considered bowling pins...:ar15:

Today was absolutely AMAZING the hospitality shown to us was exceptional, the food was excellent, the vendors were knowledgeable and friendly, Stan provided some comic relief, and oh yeah...we got to shoot guns too.:D
    Our carpool went well, a small scenic tour of a covered bridge for good luck, and we saw several deer on the way out of the woods....lovemywoods isnt kidding when he talks about the most elaborate impenetrable chicken coop on earth either. I had a great day anyone who was there and didn't have fun, doesn't have a pulse, or BigCraig gave em a trach...
    To the Rice family: THANK YOU!!! If you are ever in my neck of the flatter part of the state, look me up, I'll fix you dinner this time.
    To the Vendors/Gun Owners: THANK YOU!!! The same offer is there for you....I'd offer my NFA items for you to play with, but I don't have any....YET :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom