• ...and so much more!
  • Raitekk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   1
    Mar 9, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    People : About 25

This was the first event that I got to organize here on INGO, and I hope it is not my last.
    I have never really done a task like this before, I was worried at first that I wouldn't be able to manage it properly.
    But I have to say,it turned out great! It was a lot of fun.
    I am glad I was given the chance do organize such an event.
    I appreciate all the advice given to me by some of the members, to help me get everything running.(you know who you are)
    This could not have turned out any better.

It was great meeting everybody. The food was great.
    The service was great, and it looked great too :D :laugh:.
    I am extremely satisfied with how the night went.
    Thanks to everybody who came out. It was nice to meet some of the members who I haven't met yet, and it was also nice seeing newer faces there.
    I hope to to Meet and Eats like these from now on. :ingo:

Last edited:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Had a good time, met some new people to put with their screen names... Although I won't remember anyone's real name.

Chef Larry, good seeing you again, it's been a while. Ratick thanks for putting this together.

Stayed way later then I thought I would, happy I did. Although I did have way to many carbs, my doctor would not approve, but those garlic fries were awesome, I made up for it though by just drinking unsweeted iced tea, until later in the evening when dark Kevin bought my a hard cider. It was better then Woodchuck, thanks for that.. Didn't get a chance to tilt any kilts.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Raitekk did a great job as a party planner and social director. Great to meet most of the members there and place names to faces, sorry I didn't get to meet everyone last night. As the wife and I were leaving, she surprised me by saying she had a great time and would do it again. Raitekk is an interesting person to talk with and can't wait for the next event to meet the members I missed. :rockwoot:

Last edited:

Hoosier Buddy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2013
    NWI
    I had a great time. My first time at The Tilted Kilt, had the BBQ Bacon Burger as recommended by our server and it was fab. Got to meet some new people and as usual was made to feel right at home. You are all a really swell group of people. Looking forward to the next meet & eat.

Raitekk - Great work. Thanks for taking on the project and hitting it out of the park.
    t_star & darkkevin - It was nice seeing you guys and chatting with you again.
    chef larry & Judy - It was a pleasure meeting you guys and hope to see you out again soon.
    UnionPmedic - It was a pleasure meeting you, hope to see you again.
    JayBone - Hey bro, tell Chris I missed her and say hi from Brenda and me.
    maddawg138 - It was a pleasure meeting you. Let's do the Willie Nelson show at the LCF.
    winning - It was a pleasure meeting you and chatting guns, politics, etc.
    lonehoosier - It was a pleasure meeting you, hope to see you again.
    Andy219 - It was a pleasure meeting you, I enjoy reading your posts.
    actaeon277 - Glad you could make it and are planning on going next Sunday.
    To all the others whose names I didn't get - It was a pleasure meeting all of you and I look forward to seeing you again.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    It was a great time. Suzi said she plans on getting to the next one. Nice to meet some new members and good to see some of the long time ones. Thanks raitek for puttin it together.

JayBone

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2013
    Lake County
    Good Times...Good Times. I was a little late, but got to meet some new peeps. Look forward to the next meet and greet. For those I didn't get to introduce myself to I'll catch up at the next meet. For those going to Winimac next Sunday, I'll be sure to say hi. Nice job Raitekk, well done.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    I heard you were :dunno: I heard you were going to drive to a random parking lot in porter county, open up the back of your escalade, and pull out the grill. Then you were going to get on your gps find out your coordinates and post them here so we can all find you to join. I heard you had bratwurst.....and beer.

Top Bottom