• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jimbolucky13

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Got it on trade and don't need it. Olive drab frame/stainless slide, 2 14rd mags, box. Looks new. Open on trades just let me know what you have. Located in the bloomington/bedford area. No pics right now will try to get some up soon though.

looking for an ar upper(don't need bcg)
    10/22
    can do +/- cash

Last edited:

jimbolucky13

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    if you have interest please just pm me. That being said I think mc sports has them down here for $349 so yes you're pretty close, that's a black one I'm assuming there is no price increase for green. there is NO cash price due to the fact it is for trade, not for sale. trades can be +/- cash. as far as trade value? If you can make an assumption, guess, or nail the price spot on with what they sell for new, you've obviously done a little research and capable of operating your computer. the next step would be... checking on here with the handy dandy search options, other comparible sites with classifieds(not that anything compares to our INGO forum:patriot:) and find a few that have sold, their price, make an average! this is figured by... finding X amount of the said pistol adding all the prices together then dividing that by the quantity of pistols found, also known as X here.

this is the longest bump I have ever posted but I feel as though you were right and my original post was not very clear, today kinda sucked, and I'm kind of bored. :rockwoot:So I hope I have answered any questions

P.S. let me know what you have:D

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom