• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Looking for the Ruger 22/45 Lite - anyone know of guns shops with this gun? I've got it through my thick skull that I need one of these today. I'm looking for gun shops south of Indy.

2245Lite.jpg

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    I have one and you DO need one.. If I see one at one of the local shops I"ll PM you.
    [FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    It's about 2 hours away, but Whittaker had some last week when I was there. You'd have to ship and transfer, but their price normally makes it worth the while. It's sooooooo worth the trip if you've never been, but they may accept phone orders too.

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    I was waiting for a local gun shop in Ft. Wayne to get some...well I actually found mine at Gander Mountain (Yeah I know, everyone's favorite store)

Got tired of waiting...Gander had 2-3 when I picked up mine. Overall an awesome 22/45!! Love the weight reduction compared to the standard target 22/45. Plus the threaded barrel is a plus! :D

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Madison Outdoors had one the other day! Nice and lightweight!

I spoke to the owner the other day and he said he was sold out again. I see you're in Jefferson County. If you happen to be by there can you check again. I can keep calling him, but it'd give you an excuse to go there ;).

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I spoke to the owner the other day and he said he was sold out again. I see you're in Jefferson County. If you happen to be by there can you check again. I can keep calling him, but it'd give you an excuse to go there ;).

Yea buddy no problem, I need to stop after work tomorrow anyways and pick some ammo up. :yesway:

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    Haley's Lodge in Lafayette had one in their case Saturday. $400.00.

their number 800-257-6757

Thanks for the info. I called them this morning and it should be here in 2-3 days. It was the only one they had. It will cost me a bit more with shipping and the FFL fee. The wife is thrilled so I don't care in the least. Thanks for helping a fellow INGO member out.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom