• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dwhizzle74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2011
    i just got a fnp-9 it feels like a pretty good gun to handle compact does any one else have one? do you like it lots of options for upgrading? just wanting some knowledge on them from you guys

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    other than just sights and maybe rail attachments there does not seem to be many other aftermarket parts.........an acquaintence asked me to do some work on his FNP-45 and other than factory replacement parts there was not much.....so I had/have to do entirely custom fabricated parts for what he wants to change

mike21

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 21, 2010
    Bright
    My carry has been a fnp-9 for about a year now. Great shooter, great carry, but the1kidd03 is right there is zero aftermarket support at this time.

GAM3INO

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2011
    Crown Point
    The lack of aftermarket stuff was a big reason of me getting rid of my FNX 9. It was a great gun and pretty accurate, but there was nothing else I could do to it. It just started to bother me after a while.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I have owned my FNP9 for a while now. It is my HD and full size carry gun. I have put just over 1k of various makes and models of rounds downrange with 0 issues. I did not care about there not being a lot of aftermarket parts for it. To me, it works great just the way it is. Right now, there is nothing I would trade it for. There are not a lot of holster choices, but you can have one custom made. I went with a Blade Tech and have been very happy with it.

Top Bottom