• Koukalaka

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Madison County
    SPF

Trying to raise cash toward the purchase of a new rifle, and I never carry or shoot this, so it's on the block.

This is a nearly-new SIG P239, DA/SA trigger, all black, .40, LNIB with a round count under 150 in two trips to the range for function testing (100% function, as you'd expect). Cosmetically, this looks like a new gun, and internally it's cleaner and prettier than it was when it left the factory.

Asking price $625 FTF with LTCH and DL, or make a reasonable offer. At that asking price, I'll include a nearly-new leather pancake holster that I used one single time to carry this piece, as well as a leather Safariland paddle holster that I bought online and haven't even used yet. If you don't want the holsters, feel free to make an offer for less, but keep in mind that this is a SIG in great shape.

I'm located near Pendleton, off I-69 in Madison County.

DXA46hOJdmT8-d0oM-twDPPeclb-IIKF4GayH_8PW2NkPU-OKW4Re9vg3MLzu2GK67AIwBI83g=w2808-h2106-no

Last edited:

Koukalaka

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Madison County
    Price still stands for meeting in the early afternoon tomorrow. Possible trade interests would be: HK P30SK, HK P2000SK, CZ 527FS, CZ 550FS.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom