• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

INDPrepper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Up for Trade ONLY is a M&P9c that has been my carry for awhile but i'm switching to my FNS9 or my Glock 19. Either way it comes with 5 mags, Apex trigger, apex springs, trijicon night sights(yes i know the rear isn't a night sight, i didn't install them i bought this from an INGOer awhile back), hard case from the factory and back straps, and a variety of holsters. I haven't had a single issue with this firearm since i got it. I would say i've put about 700 rounds through the pipe give or take a few. It hasn't malfunctioned not even once with the weakest ammo i've put through it. WWB, Speer, Federal, American Eagle, Hornady, and a variety of hollow points such as Gold Dots, HST, Critical Defense, and Critical Duty.

Before i go on I will say that I don't have an issue keeping this firearm, i'm just trying to trade it for something else that interests me more than this so keep that in mind before making an offer. I want to keep it as even as possible for both sides.

Everything that included as a list
    M&P9c - $425
    Raven Concealment Systems OWB Holster (Has OWB plastic belt loops) - $75
    Fobus Paddle Holster - $15
    Crossbreed Snap Slide Leather/Kydex Holster (Horsehide with Combat Cut) - $50
    Apex RAM & DCAEK - $80
    Apex Aluminum Trigger - $60
    Orange Night sights. Look to be Ameriglo Hackathorn Sights because of the rear. - $80
    5 12 Round magazines - get two with a factory firearm so for 3 extras $75
    Factory Hard Case with backstraps - $0
    Frame Stipple Job - ? Idk how much it would cost someone for this but i got it like that and whoever did it did a good job because it's great.
    9mm Ammo - I am willing to add in 5 50 round boxes of Blazer Brass ammo for an extra 60 on the trade value if needed.

I also have a Galco Triton somewhere around. If i find it i will include it for free. Its a 50 dollar holster brand new.
    All in All i'm looking to get about 750 Trade Value for the lot. I am firm on this value as i'm not selling it, it's a trade only.

Please just PM me if you are interested to keep the thread clean.
    Location - 46013 area but will travel a little bit.
    Trade Value - 730 FIRM 780 With Ammo (250 rds Blazer Brass)
    What i'm looking for

High Priority
    - 300 Blackout Pistol, preferably with a SIG Brace or Nice optic
    - .308 Bolt Action Rifle with nice optic, prefer a Savage Rifle like a model 10 or 11 but toss an offer at me if you have something else.

Med-Low Priority
    Shoot an offer at me if you have something legal for deer here in Indiana. The main reason i want a 300 pistol is because i can use it for multiple applications besides hunting. Same with a 308 bolt action.

Now time for the good stuff, the pictures.

bh306.jpg

15znvuu.jpg

2q8cyfc.jpg

j9av85.jpg

4lokuo.jpg

vg4oeo.jpg

INDPrepper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    BUMP. I will keep this thread up until Monday as a feeler to see if anyone is interested. After that it probably won't be posted again.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom