WTS/WTT: Scoped Ruger Super Redhawk 9.5 inch 44mag revolver....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    For sale. Like new Stainless Steel Ruger Super Redhawk .44mag with a 9.5 inch barrel. I bought this "brand new" about 2 years ago. It has less then 50 (probably closer to 30) rounds of Winchester White Box ammo threw it. I also bought a brand new Simmons 2-6x32 scope. It has been on the gun for a half dozen rounds. I have the Box and paper work for the Gun and the Scope. The scope rings are the factory Ruger rings.

It's very clean and well taken care of. I just haven't shot it in a couple years. It's a blast to shoot and seems a shame to let it just set. I have some other projects I want to fund so it will go to a good home for the right deal.

It's hunting season and I am sure one of you fellows will put this to good use. It's ran flawless for me. The first $750.00 gets it and the scope. Or $700.00 and I'll keep the scope.I might trade or take in trade another gun. I am looking for a Marlin 1895 Cowboy in a 45-70. Maybe a really nice 10-22 magnum? Maybe something else? PM me with any ideals. I am in South Bend. I'll drive a little ways. You must be able to prove you are a Indiana resident. LTCH is preferred!

Please PM me with questions. And if you are less then a 50 post count don't bother unless you become a sight supporter.

Last edited:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I have had some trade interest but nothing solid yet. Let's try $750.00 and I keep the scope. I'll probably move this to Gun Broker or Arms List shortly. I wanted my brothers here to have the first chance.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom