WTS/WTT: Ruger Super Blackhawk Stainless 44mag 5.5" in North East IN.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Ruger Super Blackhawk Stainless 44mag 5.5" in North East IN. $475

SOLD

I made an impulse buy and I shouldn't have. Now somebody will get a great deal on a Ruger Super Blackhawk 44mag 5.5" stainless. I just bought the gun brand new on an impulse buy because it's something I've always wanted to have. Shortly after I talked myself into a crossbow for more hunting seasons this year and told myself I could sell the Ruger to cover it, so now here I am and I'm making good on a promise I made to myself.

I put less than 100 rounds through the revolver and it's performed perfectly. The gun is in mint condition and I have a cheapo nylon holster that I'll throw in with the gun. This has the round trigger guard and you'd have it in your hands just in time to get some quality range time in before this years hunting season.

Here is a picture from the internet:

The photo above obvious is not my revolver and my serial # starts with 88-514XX. It was a 2013 produced revolver and I bought it in August '13.

Price: $475 picked up in Ft. Wayne

Trades:
    While I'd prefer cash and I'm not in a big hurry, I would consider some trades +/- cash like a quality AK47, M1 Garand, Glock 19, M&P Shield in 9mm, M&P 9mm, AR-15 stripped lowers, AR 22lr conversion kit, M&P 15-22, and yes I'd even consider a riding lawn mower.

Travel/Shipping: I can't say enough about how much I don't want to go through the hassle of shipping this revolver. For the right deal I'm willing to drive a ways, but that all depends on price, etc.

If you have any questions feel free to send a PM.

Last edited:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Bump, and made the price more attractive to people who can pick it up in Ft. Wayne. I'd like to see an ID and a little pink paper. I'll provide receipts.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom