Please reply by conversation.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    10 1 2010 UPDATE

Pick up at the cave is next week pending phone call from shipping department for dock time. Local delivery is by me a csaw is going to help me out. I will post the spread sheet when I return home today or Sat morning. We had three extended family members die in the last two weeks and its been tought traveling with my wife's illness

Thanks for dealing with my delays!

that time again!

To get the $58 dollar price we have to order at least 48 cases. The group buy closes on 7/15/2010!

These are fresh production A Pack MRE's with heaters from:

Ameriqual

MREs - APack Ready Meals - Self-Heating Emergency Meals Ready to Eat

Last year the purchase was delayed because more than a few dropped out or were very slow in getting funds to me.

To make this go faster these are the rules:

Post the number of cases you want on this thread
    • PM me with your mailing address/phone number so we can get you into the INGO delivery network
    • I will reply with my address and you will mail check or money order to me
    • I am expecting payment within 7 days of sending you my address
    • I will not cash the money orders or checks (if I worked with you before) till we have exceeded 48 cases
    • write you screen name on the payment so I will not go insane
    • cash is also OK-several did that last year.
    • I will pm you when the payment arrives
    • If you want them shipped to you by UPS add $15.00 per case
    I will make the order the week of 7/19/2010 and fire up the INGO Delivery Network the weekend of July 24

Any questions?

Update 7/8/10

We are at 40 cases!
    I sent out three reminders to those who have not yet sent funds.
    We are on track!

Last edited:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    3 for the monkey house hold. I would be willing to come down and pick ours up and deliver the rest to Indy people.

Last edited:

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    2 cases for me. I'll also be glad to help out with the INGO train but it would have to fit in a car, no manly truck for me. I'm likely to be moving soon so I will not wait until the last minute but I'll wait a week or two to PM you so I know what my address will be. I'll still be in the general Carmel/Westfield/Zionsville area.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    360 for 4 cases in Bloomington. I'ma gonna go have a picnic in Peoples Park.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I'm taking that comment as you are not interested in the order, since you won't meet the terms of the group buy.....................
    Yeah, you're right. After seeing what they are, and none of them contain Pizza Rolls, or Hot Pockets, I'm out. :rolleyes:

Which menu are these? I found this to be their current menu on their website.

MREInfo.com - Ameriqual aPacks

Last edited:

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Yeah, you're right. After seeing what they are, and none of them contain Pizza Rolls, or Hot Pockets, I'm out. :rolleyes:

Which menu are these? I found this to be their current menu on their website.

MREInfo.com - Ameriqual aPacks

Yes that is the Menu selections in one case. Longbow has certain requirements for you to buy in this group buy as he, we (we as in the group buy) got jerked around by some that said they were in and then out at the last minute and IIRC longbow had to make up the difference. If you want to participate in this GB then please by all means send him the info he needs you to send, so we can get them delivered or arrange to meet him somewhere so he can deliver them during a delivery network drivers pickup so if you don't want to buy please stay out of the thread.

In hind sight you two may know each other and be jerking each other around if this is the case then that is between you two.

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Now longbow I am once again in for 2 (I will contact FIL and see if he wants anymore) and I as stated earlier am more than willing to do my same route for the delivery network. Indy Monkey could then meet me and help with the huge gap that was between me and the Noblesville guy.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom