• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    FOXNews.com - Rep. Stark Mocks Border Security Advocates: Who Are You Going to Kill Today?

I can't believe the level of disrespect that congresscritters have for the american people. It is infuriating. If this @$$hat talked to me the way he talks to his constituents he'd be picking himself up off the floor. The scariest thing, he'll most likely get re-elected in order to continue his assault on the taxpayer. I'm surprised that more of these people haven't been tarred and feathered in their districts (very literally).

I found out this weekend that another worthless congressman in IL (Phil Hare) fought to make sure my "disabled" brother got $22,000 in SS back-payments. Which would be great if he was disabled, but really, he's just lazy. I can't believe that no one does anything about this!?!?

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    lol how serious a crime is it to beat down a congress man. i mean just cause your in congress doesn't give you the right to belittle the honest hard working folks. i mean seriously. god we need to kick everybody out of the house senate and everything and just start over

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Amen... they all gotta go; we'd be better off picking representatives by pulling a name out of a phone book every four & six years... at least that way there would be enough of a mass of incompetence to assure that federal government can't get much at all done.

"Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one" T. Paine

I think we're pretty getting close to the "worst state= intolerable" side of the equation.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    these jackballs work for us! I hope that fruitcake NEVER gets re-elected, and if they do re-elect him then the voters are fools! I wanna see his old ass spend a night out in the desert by the border alone and then we will see how safe and secure the border is. he is a joke and a discrace to this country! That constituant was A LOT more polite than i would have been.

i'll give his office a call tomorrow.

MinuteMan47

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    IN
    OR!...Maybe the wall should be like the one in the movie '300'... we will just keep piling them up. That would be a nice :welcome: to the :patriot:.

300wall-1.gif

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Funny, the longer I heard him talk, i kept seeing cross hairs emblazoned on his forehead.... what an absolute A hole!.... I bet this is what 90 % of govt. thinks of their constituents, but this clown is just letting it be known.

thompbarn

Plinker
    Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0
    Jun 9, 2010
    His sanctimonious, sarcastic disregard for the citizenry so clearly demonstrates why California is drowning in debt from ridiculous liberal policies. Pelosi, Feinstein, Boxer and this jackass should all go, and quickly.

Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Just watched the clip on FOX news. The smirk on his face while he is talking is INFURIATING! not only is he mocking the idea of trying to secure the border but then goes as far to say he will HELP them by selling ladders tall enough to get over the fence. This jackass needs to go ASAP

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I think we should have a wall too. But it should be a tad bigger than the one you guys want. Texas is big enough that we can even split it into two good sized states, that way we can keep our 50 stars flag while giving California up as a state. Win win.

picture.php

Top Bottom