• ...and so much more!
  • 45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    NSFW: LANGUAGE

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyph_DZa_GQ&feature=related]YouTube - Supreme Court: Death Penalty Is 'Totally Badass'[/ame]

:lol2:
    Very funny stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    LOL... sometimes I think our Justice system is ridiculously stupid, so much that speaking as such is they're caliber.

good post, I needed that laugh

Seriously dude, PLEASE spend ten minutes of your life learning the difference between their, they're, and there, as well as its and it's, and your and you're. I'm trying to ask you nicely. Please do it.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Seriously dude, PLEASE spend ten minutes of your life learning the difference between their, they're, and there, as well as its and it's, and your and you're. I'm trying to ask you nicely. Please do it.

who cares. quit nitpicking. you know what hes saying. i hate the spelling police. its the one thing people go after when they know what someone is saying is right or they generaly dont like them. just because someone cant spell ass whooping wont make hurt less if they gave you one would it?

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    its the one thing people go after when they know what someone is saying is right or they generaly dont like them.
    Not necessarily true. I poke my friends all the time when they misuse words like that. Ask my husband sometime. And just so you know, apostrophes are your friend. ;)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :rockwoot: That was AWESOME!

"...as long as the weapon is totally slick. Like a machine gun carried under a trench coat like in the Matrix..."

:laugh:

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    who cares. quit nitpicking. you know what hes saying. i hate the spelling police. its the one thing people go after when they know what someone is saying is right or they generaly dont like them. just because someone cant spell ass whooping wont make hurt less if they gave you one would it?

Actually it's very hard to read. That's the reason I'm complaining.

I end up having to read things 3-4 times to figure out what the hell someone is saying. Using the wrong words and making serious grammatical errors makes your posting painful to read.

If you want someone to pay attention to what you have to say when you write, you just have to pay attention to these things.

And, fwiw, it's not a spelling error. Usually I can figure those out. It's using the wrong word (your and you're, their they're and there, etc.) that makes things very hard to read.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    :laugh:Down Zero..... :laugh:

Considering it training..... :rolleyes:

Im actively attempting to help you learn to communicate with the illegal aliens you want to give amnesty to. :D

To be serious though, dont waste my time with this. If you dont like what I say, dont read it. You've insulted me enough to show you dont even care; Coupled with your inability to defend your points of views against cited sources, Im not surprised to see you revert to low ball tactic's.

I think the best thing you and I could do, brother, is simply respectfully agree to disagree and move on.

DEAL?:dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Yup. Blasting anyone who doesn't use proper English!
    icon_lol.gif

Unless they're illegal aliens.....

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom