Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I found a photo of it on Google Images!

DarthVaderMeditating.jpg

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    While I agree it is ludicrous, democrats are not alone in getting us into this financial mess.

Imo you can only take what Fox News or any other news organization with a grain of salt. All are biased towards their respective agendas.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Comparing her rent to others, it appears she is out of her mind! Her office is the same size as my house! If the guy from NY can find an office for half of her cost, why did she need such an expensive place in SF, when she is supposed to be in D.C., anyway!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    RHIP!

Don't you little peons get it? She has EARNED these frivolities by her undying devotion to the betterment of society, America, and the world at large.

Just more proof that she and her ilk are completely clueless about "everyday life" in America.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Why so surprised?

The pelosi Family is nothing but elitist. I love hearing how shes 'just one of you". The very message of that phrase implies shes anything but. Here's some insight into this nasty little communist.

D'Alesandro ran for Governor of Maryland in 1954, but was forced to drop out due to being implicated in receiving undeclared money from Dominic Piracci, a parking garage owner convicted of fraud, conspiracy, and conspiracy to obstruct justice

His daughter, Nancy Pelosi, is a Representative from California,

Link

• Nancy Corinne Pelosi:
    • Christine Pelosi: Worked as chief of staff for a Massachusetts congressman.
    • Jacqueline Frances Pelosi: Jacqueline married Michael Terence Kenneally in June 1993.
    • Paul Francis Pelosi Jr: Paul graduated from Georgetown in 1991. He served on the Commission on the Environment in San Francisco.

Alexandra Pelosi: Born in 1969. Alexandra is a journalist, writer, television producer, and filmmaker. She lives in Manhattan with her husband Michiel Vos, journalist and lawyer from Amsterdam, Netherlands. Alexandra and Michiel's wedding was on June 18, 2005. They have one son, Paul Michael Vos, born in 2006 in New York City.

link

A quick study of her family history, will prove that she is a communist; hellbent on destroying America.

What Pelosi doesnt want you to know.

Link

One might easily speculate that her wealth is tripled:noway:

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    It certainly sounds excessive but this article doesn't provide enough facts. What do similar offices go for nearby, is a receptionist provided, is the office furnished, with or without IT support included? I find it interesting that Pelosi and the other lawmaker cited all have district offices in highly urbanized areas with very high average property values. I have no problem with representatives of areas like Chicago, LA, Boston, NYC, etc. paying more for office space than reps from relatively rural areas, simply because space in a major city costs more than in a small town. Pelosi may be an undead harpy freed from the Mountains of Dhoom where she's been imprisoned since the Breaking, but I want to see comps before I judge this issue.

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    Anyone heard of this little saying: "Let them meat cake". Supposedly attributed to Marie Antoinette shortly before the revolution. Her nickname was "Madame Deficit". Oh, she was also a princess too. Isn't that special?

Their sense of entitlement knows no bounds!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    doesnt the federal govt own enough property that we have paid for?? stick her azz in a post office. theres your new office, the old sorting room. im freeking serious. govt should be all together and easily accesable to all. and not a burden on the budget. shes a congresswoman, not the president, or the mafia boss for goodness sakes. this is realy rediculous that they pay anything for an office.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    It says her office cost almost twice as much and the next most expensive office of any member. Her constituency didn't get bigger but her staff and files have increased. Files of what? This office is 1000 Sq ft bigger than her old one!! That's a lot of files...

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    I just think that's a LOT of money each month for a Whorehouse!!!
    Mike

Just to place it in perspective, she's not the typical $2 whore that sells her body. She sells out her country for the cost of liberty.

Liberty goes at too cheap a price in our nation's capital.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I just keep telling you that the elitist ruling class of people that keep getting re-elected do not care about us little guys. They are all in it to gain and keep power for their respective parties. We are just cattle to be herded around and butchered as they see fit. Most of them could not tell you what the price of a gallon of gas is or come within a couple of dollars on the price of a gallon of milk. You would probably faint if you saw the total expenditures of that selfish pig of a woman who holds the gavel. She thinks that she is royalty and deserves everything that she can get her filthy hands around. However, those morons and idiots and retards in California keep sending her back every two years. Elections do have consequences and we are suffering the consequences of our last couple. I would not complain as much if our elected officials would volunarily go under all of the programs that they are trying to shove up our a$$e$ and make us live with. Their health care is going to be much better than ours and their pensions are protected and guaranteed while we watch ours get smaller and smaller every day. Just my two cents.

Top Bottom