• ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    1. It's "Bye-bye".

2. What makes you think bounty hunters are subject to the Fourth Amendment or Article I, § 11?

3. How is this illegal?

Fringe on the flag nonsense.

"Are you a robot?"
    "Yeah.":D

Last edited:

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    How about this one for the end of the 4th ammendment.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB_jp3Sm1BY&feature=related]YouTube - U.S. Constitution 4th Amendment is Dead in America[/ame]

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    theres a whole lot of stupid going on in that video. from "ive got a bench warrant. i dont need a warrant", to "im not under federal law. im a sovereign woman".

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Bail enforcement does not need a warrant. Private contract, no state action.

There are some very interesting law review articles on this:

47 Drake L. Rev. 877 (1998-1999)

Drimmer, Jonathan. 1996. "When Man Hunts Man: The Rights and Duties of Bounty Hunters in the American Criminal Justice System." Houston Law Review 33

Patrick, Andrew DeForest. 1999. "Running from the Law: Should Bounty Hunters Be Considered State Actors and Thus Subject to Constitutional Restraints?" Vanderbilt Law Review 52

Further, why do the subject on Cops always open the door? If you want to talk to cops, do it through a closed door.

Aside, I saw the mandatory item for fringies--a school bus. I assume that was for burial later.:D

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    True the women makes some dumb claims, but that doesn't dissolve her of her rights.

im not a lawyer, but i see dog going into peoples homes all the time. im sure he wouldnt get away with that for long if it was illegal, considering he broadcasts it on tv.

ive never harbored a criminal and the police/bounty hunters have never raided my home. coincidence? :dunno:

eta: i think the guy above me might be a lawyer however.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    How about this one for the end of the 4th ammendment

It's an admin/health inspection. How does that violate the Fourth Amendment's prohibition on unreasonable search and seizure?

She's doing it during the day with notice. How is that unreasonable?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Fugitive recovery agents operate under a whole different set of rules. They don't use the same rules as the police. Because they aren't the police. When a person bonds out, he relinquinshes certain rights to the bondsman and his designated agents, along with the person who bonded them out. Don't like it? Don't hire a bondsman. But that's not to say there aren't idiots in that profession, because there are, just like any other profession.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    im not a lawyer, but i see dog going into peoples homes all the time. im sure he wouldnt get away with that for long if it was illegal, considering he broadcasts it on tv.

ive never harbored a criminal and the police/bounty hunters have never raided my home. coincidence? :dunno:

So what are your thoughts on the second video the guy in that video is more informed and states some of the laws. Notice at the end she asked if he had a well on the property, makes me think of the clean water and restoration act were gov pretty much takes over all water including wells and ponds in the united states.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    theres a whole lot of stupid going on in that video. from "ive got a bench warrant. i dont need a warrant", to "im not under federal law. im a sovereign woman".

I have heard that "I'm a sovereign man/woman on the land" phrase a few times before. I wonder where it comes from? I have also heard it phrased as "I am an original adam-man on the land".

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Ok I know there are a different standard with fugitives and bounty hunters, but I only saw one bounty hunter. Does that mean that since there was one bounty hunter with the law enforcment that the rest of the police get to act under their juristiction? probably so but I would say that the professionalism in that video was hardly that and they completely dissregarded anything that women wanted or requested. The guy they were looking for obviously wasn't there. Does that mean now they can search anyones home if a fugitive is on the run?

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Ok I know there are a different standard with fugitives and bounty hunters, but I only saw one bounty hunter. Does that mean that since there was one bounty hunter with the law enforcment that the rest of the police get to act under their juristiction? probably so but I would say that the professionalism in that video was hardly that and they completely dissregarded anything that women wanted or requested. The guy they were looking for obviously wasn't there. Does that mean now they can search anyones home if a fugitive is on the run?

I agree on the professionalism thing. She already knew they were there, why not just tell her they were looking for so and so and that they had a bench warrant? Most bench warrants aren't served by using a paper copy anyway, there's just a record in a computer somewhere that so and so is wanted out of division such and such for not showing up for court. If they get picked up then a fax copy of the warrant is shown to them at the jail.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So what are your thoughts on the second video the guy in that video is more informed and states some of the laws. Notice at the end she asked if he had a well on the property, makes me think of the clean water and restoration act were gov pretty much takes over all water including wells and ponds in the united states.

She's county, not a fed. This is a health inspection, not federal land grab.

If he's installing a septicplumbing/water then he likely needs a sign off so he does not poison the ground water around him, including his own.

Same thing happened to me a couple of times while I was re-modeling my house. And to get the city engineer to sign off on my curbs and sidewalks and the fire marshal on my upgraded electrical system. Stuff like that.

It would be unreasonable for them to come over at 2AM, but she's not doing that. She wants to see if his actions are hurting others. She has no right to search his house, but can check on the dirt moving, plumbing which she is doing.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    here is some fox prapaganda that makes me sick.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0agS75OGgZA&feature=related]YouTube - Screw the fourth amendment in Boston.[/ame]

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I have heard that "I'm a sovereign man/woman on the land" phrase a few times before. I wonder where it comes from?

I've tracked it back to Comma Boy but may predate him. He uses it in Patriots.

Many of these people think that "their land" gives off some sort of force field and do not see "reasonable" in the Fourth Amendment or Article I, § 11.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    here is some fox prapaganda that makes me sick.

It is a consensual search.

You know how to avoid it, right? Don't consent to jack.:D

WW, there's a new movie that just came out that you must see. It's from the Cato Institute, entitled 10 Rules for Dealing with the Police.

I highly recommend it for you. I think it is just what you are looking for.:)

Top Bottom